Antitank mines disappearing; why ???

PegasusR7
67 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Recently, within the past week, my anti tank mines disappear after deploying them. No one is shooting them, and no vehicles are running over them. They disappear after about 30-60 seconds. Whats going on?

Comments

• APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Are you planting them on vehicle respawn areas?

If so, that has been addressed by Dice. If not maybe a bug.
  • PegasusR7
    So what is the game rule on this? Mininum of 5 meters away? Or something else like ne side by side mines?
  • PegasusR7
    I didn't see anything here on forums or help. Is there a link to the update explanation that you know of?
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    either you laid down more than 6 or you are why dice enabled a fix to prevent cheep kills by mining vehicle spawns.

don't know what the radius to clear mines on spawn is. it seems you already know where the spawns are so do some testing with mines placed at various distance and report back.

try to place one that for sure is on the spawn and the rest somewhere for sure it's not on the spawn far away already and check to make sure one being in the spawn doesn't just clear all associated mines
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Actually just thinking about Dice changing the game in any way makes me shudder. I remember when Dice changed the mines in BF4 when they put out the night maps...... Not only did the mines glow in the dark with thermals, Dice added a blinking red light so that you could see them better in the dark....
    Devs that think stuff up like this should be fired.