Need help starting up my server

CaptainKuijt
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 2017
Greetings! I recently made a St Quentin Scar 24/7 server as the one I play on is almost always full.
I added 125% damage, 6 player start, fast vehicle respawn, and Standard Issue Rifles.

I don't have any friends who play the game, so I'd really appreciate some help in getting the server started up.

Look for =THB= ONLY St Quentin Scar in the server browser, I'd highly appreciate anyone who's willing to help me out.
Thank you.

Comments

• HonorguyXNL
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The biggest issue you're facing is, aside from some idlers to kick start it, the more you go custom, the more invisible your server gets.
  • ShevermiN
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2017
    The biggest issue you're facing is, aside from some idlers to kick start it, the more you go custom, the more invisible your server gets.

This is not true, custom servers show in the browser even with default filters now.

24/7 one map ?? I would never join such a server.

You need to find 5 friends.. And there isn't 5 people that visit the forums.
  • HonorguyXNL
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ShevermiN wrote: »

This is not true, custom servers show in the browser even with default filters now.

Ah I missed that then, I stand corrected. Thanks
  • CrashCA
    854 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't worry, they will "fix" it.
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited December 2017
    Greetings! I recently made a St Quentin Scar 24/7 server as the one I play on is almost always full.
    I added 125% damage, 6 player start, fast vehicle respawn, and Standard Issue Rifles.

I don't have any friends who play the game, so I'd really appreciate some help in getting the server started up.

Look for =THB= ONLY St Quentin Scar in the server browser, I'd highly appreciate anyone who's willing to help me out.
    Thank you.

Hi kuijt I am the owner of the other quentin server, I fill my server with 6!!!! pc's / accounts each morning, you at least need 3/4 accounts or friends to start a server (20 player start not 6 player start ... 20 player start is actually more easily done then 6). Plus i had 2x quentin 6 months ago but the map is number 4 in base map votemap results - 1 sinai / 2 amiens / 3 ballroom blitz / 4 st quentin scar a 2nd quentin even with my 6 accounts would be hard to fill, it became almost impossible 6 months ago when PUBG came out - p.s. personally don't like that game. I called EA in my country back then and asked for the remaining days of that server to go to current server - it is paid for till october 2018 - but most ask their money back, so if you rented it for ? 180 days ? then you can ask money back for the remaining days or even for all days.
    Post edited by NL73schietdammer on