Hellreigel 100 Service Stars

1903_Dark_Eagle
367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Why is it that whenever I see a Hellriegel 100 **** scrub he's always camping in some dark corner? Is this really the way you guys choose to play the game?

I mean seriously. Every. Single. Time.

Comments

• Ronin9572
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Had a match like that the other night on Empires edge. 1 complete squad and a few ppl on others were all inside laying down with Hellriegels mostly (2 of which were 100 level) , Automatico's and Model 10 Hunter's. I took my fair share of deaths and killed a few but it was very frustrating. Next match I got slapped with the one hit killed by every gun(bug or whatever) and pretty much rage quit the game. It was the high level laying down losers that had really gotten under my skin. Just a bottom feeding tactic if you ask me.
  • Imabaka70
    1443 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Don't forget after they kill you from the corner or laying down in a Hidden spot they then t bag like its some amazing feat they did.

I take great pleasure when i take those 100 star noobreigel corner campers dog tags.

• 1903_Dark_Eagle
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I mean I don't get bothered by getting killed by any gun in the game, it's an FPS after all. But just the way these guys play.. there's something about it. I've yet to see a Hellriegel guy just running and gunning, or PTFO'ing. They mostly just sit in corners and I'm just bewildered as to why. Haven't gotten t-bagged by one yet so I guess that's something..
  • Imabaka70
    1443 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Also you use to see these 100* star hellriegel users sliding liek they were covered in crisco and butter all over the map. Around corners, 180 degree slides around pillars.

Now most just hold their fire button down hoping to hit something with their bullet hose.
  • 1903_Dark_Eagle
    Ah yes, I forgot about them sliding. They sure are slippery aren't they.
  • sfreeman73
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The noobriegle autoscrubico 10-A humper are my three least used weapons in game to the point I have more kills with stationery weapons than those three combined I'm no top tier player by a long shot but give me skill over scrub any day kill me 100 times with the 12g or head shot me across the map with a bolt on I will be annoyed but fair play you got skills but hide in a corner thinking you're the big I am then I will hunt you down and troll the ping outa you :wink:
  • Ronin9572
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    Don't forget after they kill you from the corner or laying down in a Hidden spot they then t bag like its some amazing feat they did.

I take great pleasure when i take those 100 star noobreigel corner campers dog tags.

Yeah you gotta love that, alot of skill required. I love taking those tags, especially with a limpet or dynamite! Lol
  • SirTerrible
    460 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Either corner camping or sliding around spraying (and missing) wildly. Never encountered them any other way, it's true lol.
  • Mortimertokill
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I get everyone can play however they want, but I have to agree. Getting killed by one of these guys always seem to hit a nerve with me. Hearing that "RATATATATATATATA" sound as I juke and dodge their gunfire, only for their last 10 rounds to clip me is annoying. The funny thing is that I've ended up on the receiving end of hatemail from these guys calling me a scrub because I use the Model 10A Factory (12 service stars and counting) to combat against these mag-dumping Hellriegel players...oh the irony.
  • OG-N2rock
    1788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My worst experience to date was an entire squad (same clan), all 5 with 100ss HR's. They traveled as a pack. I'll admit they were good at what they were doing. It was a miserable experience running into them.
  • RudeAwakeningEh
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2017
    Either corner camping or sliding around spraying (and missing) wildly. Never encountered them any other way, it's true lol.

Why aim when you can shoot 30 bullets into the air and suppress everything!

I get more salty that I am often suppressed by HR users shooting at me from well beyond their effective ranges. Nothing more than a nuisance and ruining my accuracy.
  • SirTerrible
    460 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Why aim when you can shoot 30 bullets into the air and suppress everything!

I get more salty that I am often suppressed by HR users shooting at me from well beyond their effective ranges. Nothing more than a nuisance and ruining my accuracy.

With zero actual evidence I still swear SMGs suppress more than anything else in the game. They probably don't in reality but they sure feel like it don't they.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Any kind of camping should be banned imo.
    I use the riegel from time to time, only somewhere in the 20 stars on it...
    Never camped for a second, ever.
    Usually the ones that stay in spawnsector Operations or Spawnbase Conquest annoy me the most, i've died many times desserting after bagging a scrub like that.

It's usually worth it.
  • Imabaka70
    I'd like the idea if you camp in a corner with full health for more than 10 seconds the game rockets you at high speed straight up.

Weither that smashes you into the ceiling or up up and away with no parachute and you fall to the ground and go splat, doesn't matter either way.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd like the idea if you camp in a corner with full health for more than 10 seconds the game rockets you at high speed straight up.

Weither that smashes you into the ceiling or up up and away with no parachute and you fall to the ground and go splat, doesn't matter either way.

No, if one camps for longer then 5 sec all of that scrub's guns and gadgets malfunction, and everybody on that server (voip on or off) should hear the salty cries for mammie whenever the spineles coward gets a couple of hairy/ sweaty balls rubbed on it's face. :D
  • Imabaka70

No, if one camps for longer then 5 sec all of that scrub's guns and gadgets malfunction, and everybody on that server (voip on or off) should hear the salty cries for mammie whenever the spineles coward gets a couple of hairy/ sweaty balls rubbed on it's face. :D

Thst could work as well lmao
  • HuwJarz
    3149 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

he he.....good stuff!
  • Chillmatik_86
    HuwJarz wrote: »

he he.....good stuff!

I think about this stuf a lot. Matter of fact, couple of years ago befor my BF "career" i actually send an idea like this to activision. They didn't like it...
    I guess they're afraid to lose 80% of their playerbase after penalising campers like that...
    Good thing Battlefield provides me with Limpets, Dynamite, Repairtools, Syringes, Gasmasks, Periscopes and a wide variaty of melee's. B)
  • PackersDK
    396 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As new to BF1 I would like to ask ye Oracles of The One Right Way to Play; may I sit in a corner while defending/capturing a flag?
  • Imabaka70
    PackersDK wrote: »
    As new to BF1 I would like to ask ye Oracles of The One Right Way to Play; may I sit in a corner while defending/capturing a flag?

Depends are you gonna run up and tea bag everyone you kill like it was the most amazing play in history? Lol

I mean if it would rocket you straight up into the ceiling killing you. I'd do it to myself for laughs everyone in a while.