Please return us aim assist in ps4

13»

Comments

• RampageHunt
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even when you turn aa off it still sticks to people , even works when you don't ads. Gross

That's not Auto Rotation, its Slowdown that you're describing.

Didn't say it was either or, but thanks?
  • The_BERG_366
    2313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even when you turn aa off it still sticks to people , even works when you don't ads. Gross

the issue is thst most people refere to AR as AA and call slowdown just slowdown while actually both AR and slowdown are AA. Noticed these problems in terminology quite often here...
  • BaronVonGoon
    6737 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018

You didn't? This is your statement:

Aim assist consists of two functions: Auto Rotation and Slowdown. The statement above describes what one would feel when Auto Rotation is disabled. This is caused by the Slowdown function. Even when you disable BOTH you would still feel some Slowdown pull (I asked the dev Manolov about this last year and he confirmed).
  • RampageHunt
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You didn't? This is your statement:

Aim assist consists of two functions: Auto Rotation and Slowdown. The statement above describes what one would feel when Auto Rotation is disabled. This is caused by the Slowdown function. Even when you disable BOTH you would still feel some Slowdown pull (I asked the dev Manolov about this last year and he confirmed).
    again I Didn’t refer to either individual. I said what I said not this conversation your having with yourself. I know the aa still works when it is turned off that’s why I said it still sticks an it’s gross. For the love of god...

• RampageHunt

the issue is thst most people refere to AR as AA and call slowdown just slowdown while actually both AR and slowdown are AA. Noticed these problems in terminology quite often here...

Just frustrating...
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Many of these players that say, "get rid of aim assist, makes it a challenge," are probably using xim4 with keyboard or modded controllers. For the majority of players, that are casual and using the dual shock, the game can be frustrating to the point of not playing. Don't think Dice or EA want that. All aim assist did was help some players get some kills. The best players were still the best and the poor players were still at the bottom, but they were motivated to keep trying. This might be why, in games like operations, we are seeing teams with 20 snipers, because they figure why not mess around because the mechanic have changed.
    Please don't come back with, "git gud," just making an observation and adding to discussion.

20 snipers seems like an improvement...... was much worse than that!
  • X_justhaze_X
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Get rid of all auto-rotation and slowdown please for the love of gods. That will totally separate the Cod hoppers from top poppers and the wig splitters from toe hitters!
  • bsny72
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Get rid of all auto-rotation and slowdown please for the love of gods. That will totally separate the Cod hoppers from top poppers and the wig splitters from toe hitters!

LOVE THIS! Signed in just to vote up for hilarity! Cheers
  • FF_smart27
    1965 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    xStukas wrote: »
    I guess you are playing the wrong game, cod is waiting for you mate

Erm, no! If CoD does one thing right then it's the aim mechanics.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    smart2705 wrote: »

Lmao no I was the final kill cam where the guy never once had his cross hairs on me. The quick scoopers thst never even put their aim on you. The killed by guys not even aim close at you. Yeah perfect mechanics.
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Nope, I was a COD fanboy long before being a BF fanboy. The hit detection was/is still pretty bad, the hitboxes were oversized aswell. You also had a shoddy “netcode” with it too. People play COD because it’s casual and easy, people play battlefield for the FPS experience. Admittedly since BF4 the aim assist has gone to cack and netcode has been tempremental to say the least but at least it’s been two steps back to go 4 steps forward. I’d be amazed if COD ever get off their same engines.
  • SirTerrible
    1695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Imabaka70 wrote: »

Lmao no I was the final kill cam where the guy never once had his cross hairs on me. The quick scoopers thst never even put their aim on you. The killed by guys not even aim close at you. Yeah perfect mechanics.

I have WW2 (it sucks btw lol) and I think it's mostly just the kill cam that is lagged out. If I get the end game kill cam it never looks like it did on my screen when I made the kills originally. I'm not saying the net code is great but the kill cams are messed up more than anything.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »

I have WW2 (it sucks btw lol) and I think it's mostly just the kill cam that is lagged out. If I get the end game kill cam it never looks like it did on my screen when I made the kills originally. I'm not saying the net code is great but the kill cams are messed up more than anything.

I got killed around a corner and no not one I had run around. One I was approaching the guy was setting in the corner and it showed me on his screen but on my screen I hadn't even gone around it. Coupled with the being the final kill and the guy missing me entirely and still killing me. Made me say no to cod ww2 at the beta stage and the people I know that did said it is still the same issues.