Hardcore Scout Loadout

03MAZ995
121 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I've been playing a lot of hardcore recently. I normally don't play scout as I just can't get to grips with the play style.

Noting that spot flares are pointless in hardcore, I'd be really keen to hear your preferred hardcore scout loadouts and how you approach a match.

Cheers

Comments

• TankGewehr1917
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SMLE is probably your best bet due to mag size, or G.95 due to straight pull. Tripwires and k bullets seem like a good idea maybe?
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A Mannlicher 95 would be great, since all bolt-action rifles are a OHK no matter what, so that straight pull bolt comes in handy.

However, if you have Premium, you can try something a little more ... interesting.

In HC, the RSC 1917 (a Medic weapon) is a OHK up to 47m, no matter what. You can essentially act like a close-mid range sniper with health and a syringe. Your rifle will easily defeat any Scout weapon, since it has a much higher fire rate than any of them (besides the Springfield 1903 Experimental, but that's literally a pistol with 40+ rounds).
  • 03MAZ995
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the advice. I had a go with the SMLE Marksman, M95 Carbine and the RSC Optical. They were all good although I found the RSC unforgiving up close. Tripwires and K bullets for the scout loadout. So I'm assuming there is no glare on a marksman scope... I went on a bit of a spree and no one seemed to be able to pinpoint me.