TeamSpeak3 Installation & Connection [GUIDE] Gaming at it's BEST & WHY

Comments

• Chauffeurman
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Good post !!
  • Raif71
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Love the pix of the Phantom Bow Room!!!
  • GUNNY1966
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't have the time to remake the [GUIDE] right now but players are asking me for it. I guess if it comes down to doing it I can but it takes a bit of time. Making it a sticky would be RATHER AWESOME!
  • Highjacker88
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    very helpful, thank you sir.
  • Civilwaryank
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome thank you!
  • GUNNY1966
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank You Gentlemen!
  • Raif71
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    This guide has been so helpful!! I have shared with many. Thank you Gunny for taking the time to post this stuff. In all my years of gaming, I have never seen someone take the time to share so much good information that was actually really helpful!

As to the Discord stuff - No Way!!
    I tried it - only to have it invade my computer in many places it had no business! How do I know this , after I "uninstalled" it there were numerous issues with my computer that remained ( the reason I uninstalled in the first place). So, I used a professional program to "re-uninstall" and Surprise surprise!! It was in 15 different locations throughout my computer!!!
    Places it had NO need or business being!
    Further a friend had "uninstalled" only to find his computer continuing to load it ... After using a Professional uninstall program to actually remove it fro m the 27 different places it had embedded itself, and another guy who actually had to wipe the disk to remove it. I find that it is TOO invasive and NOT the kind of program I want on my computer - ever!
  • D3athD3aler2
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm pretty basic, I like using TS3, and have used it for years now.
  • BakedFireman
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thank you Gunny for be a voice from the group, these are thing's that are important to us as a gamer that make it an enjoyable experience.
  • GUNNY1966
    As soon as I get a chance I'm going to do a update to the TeamSpeak3 guide for some of you whom wish to know how to talk in the in-game VOIP & in the TeamSpeak3 without being heard by the others / enemy team. It's VERY simple just just bare with me & I'll get it done soon!
  • GUNNY1966
    DID YOU KNOW?

You can talk in the IN-GAME VOIP & NOT have to use Push To Talk in the TeamSpeak3! This as well is a very decisive advantage over Discord. I entend to have a class in the COMPUTER REPAIR channel for those whom are interested within the next 2 weeks. I will schedule a class on a Saturday & the second class will be held on a Sunday. For those whom cannot attend either day I would be willing to do a morning class as well so if your interested in learning some helpful items, leave your name attached to this post by QUOTING the post!
  • tstetson1
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TY FOR THE WALK THRU
  • Chauffeurman
    I like to demo pctures !
  • GUNNY1966
    Explain please Chaufferman?
  • Raif71
    I love these Pix!! That said, best directions on getting into Teamspeak 3 I have used to help others!!!
  • Chauffeurman
    i LIKE THE BIG GOLIATH SHARK...TOTALLY AWESOME !