TeamSpeak3 Installation & Connection [GUIDE] Gaming at it's BEST & WHY

Comments

• Raif71
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No question getting pix of megladon and levolutions are some of the best fun things in the game... I love you taking the time to show us stuff Gunny.... seems we never stop learning here... awesome!
  • tincars
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    cool thanks.....tincars
  • Xestacy
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is easy. Thank Gunny.
  • Xestacy
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Team Speak made easy. Use it.
  • GUNNY1966
    708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It helps to make every effort to help others communicate & become more familiar with those whom use TeamSpeak3 for the numerous reasons which would take all day to post. Ya know others & I have spent countless hours helping others in so many ways & without it we wouldn't even begin to have the shared knowledge we do because we do use it! I've made literally hundreds of friends some famous & others just common every day folks. We've had 2 famous people in which most are not even aware due to their desire to stay out of the spot light per say & I couldn't believe it when each actually showed me whom they were & out of respect for them & they know who they are I'm not going to compromise their trust in saying anything. I'll just say this, they drop in from time to time & are very pleasant when here & often express just how gun we keep it as well as all the friends they've made when present. It's really awesome you guys are all close friends & I can only hope it stays this way for the years to come. You ALL are really good people & I hope you'll express that to each other! We remain a group of misfits & friends due to a simple computer application & for that I for one am thankful!
    :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • tstetson1
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    who you callin Misfit...............
  • GUNNY1966
    708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    tstetson1 wrote: »
    who you callin Misfit...............

Y O U hero!

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • Art3sian
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the tips Gunny
  • GUNNY1966
    Congrats to AngerManagement & FuzzyDemons for winning our BATTLEFIELDV GIVEAWAY! I hope you guys enjoy the game as well as our Community. Also I'd like to Thank JustPlainWierd for donating 1 copy of the game! That's the way we roll folks! ALWAYS looking out for the Community as well as each other! Congrats & Thank You to all for participating!
  • Crown7ven
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congratulations!!!