TeamSpeak3 Installation & Connection [GUIDE] Gaming at it's BEST & WHY

Comments

• GUNNY1966
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Crown72 wrote: »
    Congratulations!!!

Here Here!
  • GUNNY1966
    580 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Crown72 wrote: »
    Congratulations!!!

I'm pretty certain they're gonna have some fun with the game! Sorry I haven't been around, Thanksgiving is time for famialy & that was a priority for us this year! Congrats Gentlemen!
  • tstetson1
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Has there been any updates to TS vs Discord? has Discord added any security measures to make it stable and improve defense for hackers?.
  • GUNNY1966
    They did make a patch to ensure the back door key-loggers couldn't compromise the servers but there have been recent DDOS attacks that simple code has nullified that security measure. If you google search the recent DDOS attacks the perp's have been targeting certain servers, why that is I have no clue but in answer to your question if it can be done in some then I would assume all can be affected!
  • GUNNY1966
  • DjCelcius
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the guide and great gaming experience!
  • fishman_41754
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is handy information .
  • Raif71
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    THanks Gunny for staying on top of this stuff - there is no way we could get all the info - glad you have been doing this to help "keep us safe"!!
  • Raif71
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GUNNY1966 wrote: »
    Thank you Gunny for be a voice from the group, these are thing's that are important to us as a gamer that make it an enjoyable experience.

most aren't aware but in the past 4 years we have only had 8 members whom were removed but we gained 76 new members to the community. That might not seem like much but it's actually very large due to the screening process & vetting each individual!

it's so interesting - easy to focus on the few negative's we have had, but reality is we have sooo much more great things going here!!! Thank you Gunny for all you do, the time you take to teach us and show us all how to play better, and be a great community!!
  • GUNNY1966
    Thank You Raif!
  • GUNNY1966
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
  • Civilwaryank
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hope you all had a good Xmas!
  • FOX54P
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Congratulations!!! Love all my friends that I play with! Thanks for the Great Times and Fun!!!
  • PcPuter
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great guide, keep it up guys!
  • tstetson1
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    THIS MAKES IT VERY EASY FOR NEW PEOPLE
  • Raif71
    Guess what - even Teamspeak 3 likes this post!! Recommend for STICKY!!
  • GUNNY1966
    I just replied to a forum post where 2 individuals are complaining about cheaters & such yet they have little to NO IDEA of what it is like to be a part of a reputable community. GO FIGURE! If your NOT in a Community & your NOT in TeamSpeak3 YOUR MISSING OUT ( PERIOD )!
  • GUNNY1966
    edited January 6
    KILLEM & CHILLEM # 3 Raffle is underway! The Prize for the # 3 Raffle is -

71c0Kal5H-L._SX425_%201_zpszt5abpqx.jpg
    SPECS - https://www.evga.com/products/specs/gpu.aspx?pn=aff9bc7b-67cc-499b-8ae7-ff8c4f94c105
    OR

08G-P4-6581-KR_LG_1_zpsnr8y6rmw.png
    SPECS - https://www.evga.com/products/specs/gpu.aspx?pn=ab7b6447-6329-4361-8ab7-4ad62ea6a2af

YEA THAT'S RIGHT! The WINNER gets to pick the card of his or her choice!

The 2nd Place WINNER will receive 1 *FREE COPY* of BATTLEFIELDV

SOME OF THE UPCOMING FUTURE RAFFLES -

1200P2_prod_shot_zpsbthww56q.png

Just another reason why I've ALWAYS said
    KILLEM & CHILLEM - RoCkS

Post edited by GUNNY1966 on
  • tstetson1
    sweet
  • OCulien
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Once again this is the beat community I've ever been in.