TeamSpeak3 Installation & Connection [GUIDE] Gaming at it's BEST & WHY

Comments

• GUNNY1966
    708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Raif71 wrote: »
    blows my mind that after all the warnings on discord, we have a guy who got hacked!!! thru discord!! not loading that on my rig!!

It didn't surprise me in the least! What you pay for is EXACTLY what you get!
    ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    PC Users, If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • ZAGR0M
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nice guide, good information for the public
  • Raif71
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Hey there, try and cool it down a bit with the bumping. There's no real need to bump this as often as it is, once or twice a week is fine, but every other day is getting close to spam.

Thanks for the heads up! I may be one of "those" bumping.. I haven't gotten on as often as usual so try to read thru all I've missed and respond accordingly. So, duly noted, and shared with the membership as well.
  • GUNNY1966
    708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    I'm Back!
  • Raif71
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you GUNNY for the computer class Sunday!! So many benefited! It is really great that you take your time to help so many with their stuff!! Appreciate you! Commie still wears his underwear backwards, He should have been in the class to learn how to wear it right!
  • Raif71
    Love to see this as a STICKY!!  Such great information!!
  • ZAGR0M
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I still think this is the best guide I have seen.  awesome job
  • GUNNY1966
    Thank You Zagrom! I put some effort into it & yes I tested every aspect to see that it was correct. I believe it will be beneficial to those whom are interested in having a overall better gaming experience! 

~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~ -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~ -  ~  -  ~  -  ~  -  ~
    "GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966

PC Users ONLY
     If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE: 
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • Raif71
    Definately my favorite guide!!

• Art3sian
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gaming is sooo much more fun with Teamspeak.
  • tincars
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    great server and game thanks ..
  • anubis7814
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is the best Community were we can all come in and play a great game and not have to worry about hacks. Great people, Great Admins and awesome maps and modes.
  • Civilwaryank
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This guide has helped me a lot with improving my games performance to play with an amazing group of people on ts3
  • OverLord1066
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TeamSpeak make the gaming experience so much better.  It is easy to install and set up.  I highly recommend it!!!
  • JustPlainWierd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great info. Helps when I'm getting people into TS.
  • GUNNY1966
    I've said it once & I'll say it again, TeamSpeak3 has the best codec of ANY of the VOIP programs HANDS DOWN! THe control options keep our community safe & free from those who join other VOIP's & do nothing but make undesired comments & such! If you looking for a [GUIDE] go to page 1 & read the information. 

IF YOUR NOT USING TeamSpeak3, 

YOUR MISSING OUT! 
  • Raif71
    Go figure! Another victim, I mean user of Discord came by the server ... when will people stop being dazzled by emoji's and pay attention to the real stuff??  Glad i use Teamspeak 3!

• GUNNY1966
    Most are not educated in the damage one simple person can do thru the VOIP, especially if it's not a secure program! Arguments have all been heard but generally after the fact & then they want us to fix their issues! My latest comments are this- Sounds like a major issue & currently I don't have the desire to fix it! That may seem harsh but I can't resist nor do I have the time! 
  • Crown7ven
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is a great guide Gunny!
  • JustPlainWierd
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Teamspeak really enhances the playing experience.