How can my sever run with only 6(3/3) people start?

MangoIQn
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I'm a new renter that know nothing about the sever configurations...lol
So pls could anyone show me how to start with the minimum players ? (I have seen a sever started with only 6 people... :) )
Thx anyway.

Comments

• CrashCA
    854 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    In Server Admin, there should be a "reduced player start" setting that needs to be turned on.

Edit: Just saw EA changed its name to "disable preround" and forgot to put it in any update notes. Typical.
  • -Antares65z
    1499 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA wrote: »
    In Server Admin, there should be a "reduced player start" setting that needs to be turned on.

Edit: Just saw EA changed its name to "disable preround" and forgot to put it in any update notes. Typical.

I wonder why they chose not to make the Dice Official servers 6 player start. Maybe they figured they were throwing RSP clients a bone for all the other blunders.