Joint Special Forces is Recruiting!

JSFMarkman
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited January 2018
Joint Special Forces is currently recruiting and looking at forming Joint Operations with different teams to create scenarios with each other. If you are interested in Joining or if a team is looking at assisting in Creating Scenarios with us, please feel free to comment below and message me. Thank you.
Post edited by JSFMarkman on

Comments

• bossboy010
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    interested in joining on xbox one im am a transfer player from 360 do you have age limits becasue im a respectful 12 year old that would love to join gamer tag is bossboy010 i am buying the game soon and what kinda training do you do
  • JSFMarkman
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    12 y/o is a bit young, we usually recruit people starting at the age of 17 and older. I would have to talk with the team to see if they want to bring you on board, and if you could successfully complete our training requirements. I can't promise anything though.
  • Ikillcreepers09
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I see you guys are looking to create a Special forces team. I might have a really great offer for you guys if you're interested.
  • JSFMarkman
    I see you guys are looking to create a Special forces team. I might have a really great offer for you guys if you're interested.

I'm already part of a Special Forces team, Joint Special Forces has been around since January 2001, we're the forefathers of MilSim on the console. Starting originally back on Xbox, on Battlefield 2. We're looking a creating contacts to help host in training and Scenarios.
  • Jiaki2
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey there
    BF Veteran here all the way from battlefield 1942 and Bf 2 and abselutely top of the line team player.
    I see that you are a respectable platoon that actually can set something up.
    As ive said i take the rolles and commands out in the field very seriously and to the last detail with proper tactics. Something i have seen others posses very rarely.

Anyway i look forward to hear from you.
    20 years of age here
    Take a look at my xbox profile The Gamer 11
    Regards
  • jeffotheanimala
    edited January 2018
    Hi ive been playing since BF2 and have been looking for a good milsim group for a while now.

I am seventeen years old and my gamertag is maljenko
  • EquableTunic451
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    how can i join a platoon btw?