Most hated thing in Battlefield 1?

Comments

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    SkulKraken wrote: »
    I hate it when the Flag Defender gets the center highlight.

You're welcome for that flag i captured for you.

So? You just capped it and moved on. He stayed and protected it, which is half the battle right there.

Agreed I'm more of a defense player I don't usually try and push past the middle I try and keep the flags from the middle to our spawn ours. You of course don't win conquest just by capping them. You have to hold those flags. I guess my 74 flag defends on a round of operations shouldn't mean I'd need highlighted to that person lol
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »

Agreed I'm more of a defense player I don't usually try and push past the middle I try and keep the flags from the middle to our spawn ours.

What's your alt account called? Campy McCampy? ;-)
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »

Agreed I'm more of a defense player I don't usually try and push past the middle I try and keep the flags from the middle to our spawn ours.

Lol maybe I like crampy Mc corner campy better :)
  • AmericanAutobot
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For me, it's the nerfing of AA guns...
  • Daallaass09
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    nothing any more taking my bat and ball and heading home lol
  • ElliotLH
    9651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It should really be Stabby Mc Bayonet Charge.
  • The_BERG_366
    2785 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ksdff wrote: »
    Planes. Nothing annoys me more in this game lately. Especially the murad that seems to be everywhere on operations and instantly wrecks an entire objective.
    Oh and mortar artillery trucks are a plaque since ttk 2.

then shoot them down with an lmg. I spent a whole game yesterday shooting down heavy bombers with the browning lmg. they kept coming back... didn't learn the lesson... Was pretty funny tbh.
  • SkulKraken
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018

So? You just capped it and moved on. He stayed and protected it, which is half the battle right there.

And after you lost that flag, I will come back and recapture it. Dark Eagle, you'll probably sit there in an attic for 5 mins waiting around for a paratrooper, while the real workers have moved on to the next objective.
  • Imabaka70
    ElliotLH wrote: »

It should really be Stabby Mc Bayonet Charge.

Hmmmm I like that one in only 21 service stars behind on the arditi dagger(33) from the bayonet(54)
  • SkulKraken
    edited March 2018

Agreed I'm more of a defense player I don't usually try and push past the middle I try and keep the flags from the middle to our spawn ours. You of course don't win conquest just by capping them. You have to hold those flags. I guess my 74 flag defends on a round of operations shouldn't mean I'd need highlighted to that person lol

You are welcome Campy McCampy for that Flag and that highlight from those 75 defends on operations. Did you spawn in after that flag was capped for you?

Have you played conquest? because you need me to take those flags, thats is how you win.
  • Imabaka70

You are welcome Campy McCampy for that Flag and that highlight from those 75 defends on operations. Did you spawn in after that flag is capped for you?

Have you played conquest? because you need me to take those flags, thats is how you win.

I captured that flag after the enemy took it at the start and then held it. And running to each flag and capturing it then leaving while enemies come in right after and take it back doesn't win Jack diddly. You have to hold those flags after they are captured.

And yeah I've played conquest more than anything feel free to look at my stats I cspture flags as well. But if the team can't hold those flags your capturing them means nothing. Especially when players blindly keep pushing to the enemies give me flag and let our flags get back capped so the enemy can spawn behind us. Heck half the time I play I'm one of the few that goes back to stop or retake our back flags. If possible I will push a bit past center of the enemy team is weak.

I wouldn't call staying on the middle flags camping.... Staying at the edge of the map or staying on our give me flag and taking pot shots at 300+ meter away targets is camping.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7058 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    Capping flags is boring. Killing is more fun, the rest of the team can cap the flags you clear

wiBpbK0.jpg

C20H3lB.jpg
  • SkulKraken

You are welcome Campy McCampy for that Flag and that highlight from those 75 defends on operations. Did you spawn in after that flag is capped for you?

I captured that flag after the enemy took it at the start and then held it. And running to each flag and capturing it then leaving while enemies come in right after and take it back doesn't win Jack diddly. You have to hold those flags after they are captured.

And yeah I've played conquest more than anything feel free to look at my stats I cspture flags as well. But if the team can't hold those flags your capturing them means nothing. Especially when players blindly keep pushing to the enemies give me flag and let our flags get back capped so the enemy can spawn behind us. Heck half the time I play I'm one of the few that goes back to stop or retake our back flags. If possible I will push a bit past center of the enemy team is weak.

I wouldn't call staying on the middle flags camping.... Staying at the edge of the map or staying on our give me flag and taking pot shots at 300+ meter away targets is camping.

I get it, you just want to stay in your comfy base I have provided for you.

But its a fact Jack. you need flags captured to win.

You just sit there on the Alpha couch and make sure nobody back caps, but my squad and I have the next objective designated, and i will be capturing Bravo, Charlie, Delta, and obviously Echo. We will be Thinning out those opponents across the entire map, while you camp at Alpha waiting for that parachute to pluck out of the sky.

• Imabaka70

You just sit there on the Alpha couch and make sure nobody back caps, but my squad and I have the next objective designated, and i will be capturing Bravo, Charlie, Delta, and obviously Echo. We will be Thinning out those opponents across the entire map, while you camp at Alpha waiting for that parachute to pluck out of the sky.

Did you not read I said I stop at Charlie or bravo and not push further
  • SkulKraken

You are welcome for the Bravo and Charlie Campgrounds too!
  • Imabaka70

Oh yes let's all bow down for the one player that pushed up there allllll by himself every please stand and applaud them.
    Like I didn't push up there as well, but sure go blindly capture flags like a merry go round and let them be recaptured and then lose the game and wonder why when no one holds those flags to win.

It says right in conquest description capture and hold the flags. Not capture the flags and keep capturing the flags
  • SkulKraken

Oh yes let's all bow down for the one player that pushed up there allllll by himself every please stand and applaud them.
    Like I didn't push up there as well, but sure go blindly capture flags like a merry go round and let them be recaptured and then lose the game and wonder why when no one holds those flags to win.

It says right in conquest description capture and hold the flags. Not capture the flags and keep capturing the flags

Did you not read I said but my squad and I have the next objective designated, and i will be capturing Bravo, Charlie, Delta, and obviously Echo.

When you camp there at Alpha waiting for it to be recaptured, take a look at the little flag. It doesn't have your emblem on it.
  • fisknyllet17
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Captured flags are still ahead for me but flag defenses are catching up. Fast.

Anyway, SkulKraken, what's your gt? I want to look at your stats.
  • Witthaus551
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The ever-present issue with team balancing. I will get in a lobby that has me on a team with ~ 8 people under level 10. Wile the other team has 6 over 100, non-squad too.