Most hated thing in Battlefield 1?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    Whoever said 'other players' several pages back was right. I feel so misanthropic after the games I've had today because of them.
  • SkulKraken
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Ploodovic wrote: »
    Most frustrating thing in BF1 is when your team gets the armoured train, and some very selfish person refuses to move the train to a flag, or some other helpful position. They just sit there and mortar a few enemies.

The train can hold up to six people, so by not moving toward the frontline, you basically take six people away from the fight. The fight that you’re already struggle with, hence the train.

It’s extremely selfish, and anti-teamwork. If you don’t want to push the objectives, fine, but don’t hog a team asset, that could potentially help turn the game around. Please.

How many times have you seen a behemoth turn a game? I've seen happen once.
    It very rarely happens, so tbf, the drivers aren't really holding an asset.

He did say potentially

Six people are a huge asset. If you just park them on a flag they help.
  • ferrit44
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Without a doubt planes.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    Ploodovic wrote: »
    Most frustrating thing in BF1 is when your team gets the armoured train, and some very selfish person refuses to move the train to a flag, or some other helpful position. They just sit there and mortar a few enemies.

The train can hold up to six people, so by not moving toward the frontline, you basically take six people away from the fight. The fight that you’re already struggle with, hence the train.

It’s extremely selfish, and anti-teamwork. If you don’t want to push the objectives, fine, but don’t hog a team asset, that could potentially help turn the game around. Please.

How many times have you seen a behemoth turn a game? I've seen happen once.
    It very rarely happens, so tbf, the drivers aren't really holding an asset.

It is rare, for sure. But if you’re camping with the train miles away, it’s basically a guarantee to NOT turn it around. You might have given up already, but some of us would like to at least try. And could use the extra help of a strong team asset.