Weekly BF

Most hated thing in Battlefield 1?

Comments

• creepNpeep
    727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Masqerader wrote: »
    Telling a person you're coming to revive them, and they skip.

I no longer run syringe now

Yeah, but you need to also consider the donuts that just stick a syringe in any dead body they come across just for the sake of getting a revive chalked up.
    Especially following the introduction of specialization tasks.

A lot of medics don’t stop and think whether it’s safe to revive!

All too often you see people getting brought back to life just to be gunned down again by the very person who put them in the dirt in the first place!

This sort of behavior from medics is not productive.

I will accept a revive if it’s safe to do so, but other than that, I’m jabbing the hell out of my “skip” button, all the time, every time.

EDIT:

In fact, DICE has got it wrong.
    What they should have done, is give a dead player the option of REQUESTING a revive, instead of have a syringe jabbed in their a$$ against their will.

That would have worked a lot better.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    People blaming other players on why they die.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

Sometimes it is others faults.

You happen to be watching the front door and let's say 5 blue berries are at the back door. A guy runs past all of them and shoots you in the back before killing two of the blue berries then gets shot.

Now yes first rule of battlefield is don't trust blue berries but still lol
  • rocco1455
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    snipers/campers, hitreg
  • The_BERG_366
    2413 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    people that don't understand the drawbacks of online gaming and then go around blaming dice for dying around corners and such.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

Sometimes it is others faults.

You happen to be watching the front door and let's say 5 blue berries are at the back door. A guy runs past all of them and shoots you in the back before killing two of the blue berries then gets shot.

Now yes first rule of battlefield is don't trust blue berries but still lol

Yeah I still haven't learned either. Always happens to me.
  • snakeater418
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tankers that want to camp in a spawn area and blast across the map at maybe one scout. AA trucks are notorious for this. Makes things harder for a team that could really use a competent tanker. Worse when they get the main seat in a behemoth. They just hold it in one spot for long periods not caring if anyone else can actually shoot at anything and causing the team to lose the behemoth early. I was a passenger in the Char-2 where the driver drove forward and back at an enemy outpost on Soissons without any regard that none of his gunners could cover him or that he was sitting on a spawn point for endless assaults who destroyed it within a few minutes.
  • Masqerader
    639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    Masqerader wrote: »
    Telling a person you're coming to revive them, and they skip.

I no longer run syringe now

Yeah, but you need to also consider the donuts that just stick a syringe in any dead body they come across just for the sake of getting a revive chalked up.
    Especially following the introduction of specialization tasks.

A lot of medics don’t stop and think whether it’s safe to revive!

All too often you see people getting brought back to life just to be gunned down again by the very person who put them in the dirt in the first place!

This sort of behavior from medics is not productive.

I will accept a revive if it’s safe to do so, but other than that, I’m jabbing the hell out of my “skip” button, all the time, every time.

EDIT:

In fact, DICE has got it wrong.
    What they should have done, is give a dead player the option of REQUESTING a revive, instead of have a syringe jabbed in their a$$ against their will.

That would have worked a lot better.

Not sure why you wrote a novel for, regardless of the situation... people are always to quick to skip, than wait for a revive, and cost your team a ticket.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Spontaneous combustion when walking past fire . Lack of a tutorial for bohemuths so f.n.g's dont waste it. The thing when you drop for cover your guy pop's back up. Landmines infront of spawn. And my very big heartburn trying to get a plane and eather controls freeze or get it but on the other side of map outta bounds or in a mountain
  • LeesSummit09
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Know it has been discussed ad nauseam but, team balance at beginning of games. Just had operations mode, on defending team and we started with 12 and attackers had 24. They took the first two objectives quickly, so 2 players dropped from our team. Attackers actually gained a player. Game so unbalanced, toward the last objectives, even attackers were quitting it was so boring and bad.
  • WetFishDB
    2025 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm going with gas grenades, as they are just too easy to walk into when injured as they have such a large radius. Most of the time you die before you've even realise you're affected.

A close second is infantry farming attack planes, as smart ones are incredibly tough to deal with as infantry. Although I hear assaults will get a new rocket gun that will help take them down soon. Fingers crossed that fixes it.
  • TylymiezWelho
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ship drivers who think the best way to use a ship is to run it aground and then fire at the closest wall with frontal cannons.
  • RichieDagger13
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    People that go and stand right in front of you as you're firing, blocking your view.
    Scouts that shoot flares right in the middle of the enemies instead of adjacent to them, causing a plume of smoke that prevents you from seeing anything.
    Support players that go prone right next to you and fire a million low% shots, giving your position away immediately.
    Trying to climb out of craters on the Russian maps and having to jump 5 times before you get over.
  • creepNpeep
    727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    People that go and stand right in front of you as you're firing, blocking your view.

lol

This is a lot worse in HC.
    They don’t just block your view, the silly sauages get themselves killed in the process too!

Reason for edit: implementation of much more family-friendly adjectives.
    lol
    Post edited by creepNpeep on
  • dICEHOUSE
    570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    creepNpeep wrote: »

lol

This is a lot worse in HC.
    They don’t just block your view, the dumb a$$es get themselves killed in the process too!

Your name really 'creeps' me out. Anyways, better you adjust the word between dumb and get above soon. :| Just saying man..., LOLgotYourTags is really living up to his name lately. ;)
  • PackersDK
    773 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That you can die even when the score board is up. Either in a gas cloud or worse a plane. It’s not the death in itself, but the idiocy behind it. So stupid.
  • X_justhaze_X
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Teammates with no situational awareness a.k.a. frenemies shooting with the enemy not at them.
  • X_justhaze_X
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Scouts that shoot flares right in the middle of the enemies instead of adjacent to them, causing a plume of smoke that prevents you from seeing anything.
    Support players that go prone right next to you and fire a million low% shots, giving your position away immediately.
    Trying to climb out of craters on the Russian maps and having to jump 5 times before you get over.

Hey lol flare roasted enemies are good and satisfying.
  • Zviko0
    1667 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Matchmaking definitely up there. Just lost a game of operations oil of empires. They won all 3 maps with a single battalion. All my squad members were snipers....
  • Daallaass09
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    having a <20 latency.
    sad they cannot even fix a browser in a year.
    followed by a separation of players.... if you really need to charge more/premium money... release it to base players after 3-6 month.
    bad sound.
    the fact i keep trying to play it and enjoy it.but leave because it plays so bad at times. lol.