Most hated thing in Battlefield 1?

Comments

• HuwJarz
    3946 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Getting mown down by campers hiding nowhere near objectives and getting T-Bagged like they are leet. Always feel better when I see their names halfway down the leaderboard.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Getting mown down by campers hiding nowhere near objectives and getting T-Bagged like they are leet. Always feel better when I see their names halfway down the leaderboard.

To me, nothing feels better then getting even with these clowns... #Gasmask B)
  • WetFishDB
    2088 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018

#TrenchPeriscope too ;)
  • AngelofMirth1
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    trying to revive someone and you have to go back because the revive didn't work, drives me crazy..Extend the revive radius/zone please.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    trying to revive someone and you have to go back because the revive didn't work, drives me crazy..Extend the revive radius/zone please.

At least you can go back. I hate people go8ng to spawn right after they die even when I am right next to them syringe in hand.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »

#TrenchPeriscope too ;)

Yeah that's special too, only still on 1 kill tho', i rarely use the periscope.. tripwires and flareguns are fun too :D
  • 1903_Dark_Eagle
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »

At least you can go back. I hate people go8ng to spawn right after they die even when I am right next to them syringe in hand.

I love those medics just sitting there right next to you and not reviving even though the coast is clear.
  • WetFishDB
    2088 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I love those medics just sitting there right next to you and not reviving even though the coast is clear.

Even worse when they run up to you. Get the syringe out. Put it away. Shoot you. Get it out again. Then run off. Like, WTF are you doing?!?!?!
  • Mortimertokill
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mainly players who don't utilize their class properly and poor teamwork

1. Medics who't don't revive, run past my body when there's no one around. Medics who revive in the worst situations possible like in the middle of a grenade spam/firefight.
    2. Supports who refuse to give ammo when I'm requesting it in chat and staring at you
    3. Scouts who sit back at home base and snipe...at least shoot a flare in our general direction
    4. Tank drivers who consistently turn their tanks, throwing off my aim so they can selfishly get kills...you have gunners for a reason.
    5. Clueless teammates
    6. Those 100 **** Hellriegel players
  • Leetch002_mtdrh
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Getting put into a game with a bunch of high pingers....
  • 1903_Dark_Eagle
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »

Even worse when they run up to you. Get the syringe out. Put it away. Shoot you. Get it out again. Then run off. Like, WTF are you doing?!?!?!

Brain damage is a serious condition.
  • 1903_Dark_Eagle
    Mainly players who don't utilize their class properly and poor teamwork

1. Medics who't don't revive, run past my body when there's no one around. Medics who revive in the worst situations possible like in the middle of a grenade spam/firefight.
    2. Supports who refuse to give ammo when I'm requesting it in chat and staring at you
    3. Scouts who sit back at home base and snipe...at least shoot a flare in our general direction
    4. Tank drivers who consistently turn their tanks, throwing off my aim so they can selfishly get kills...you have gunners for a reason.
    5. Clueless teammates
    6. Those 100 **** Hellriegel players

Wow that clip... hahahaha jeez.
  • Ninja_da_Noite
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Frontline teammates that go hill scouting and we lose all the flags in 2 minutes... Wt?
  • NOMADSKYS
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Personally I hate anyone that is like level 70-80 that has 100 stars on anything. And yea I agree with anyone that says r3t4rded teammates. I seem to have nothing but that lately.

Can't stand anybody that uses the Machinepistol(I call it the Modpistol
  • Daallaass09
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Frontline teammates that go hill scouting and we lose all the flags in 2 minutes... Wt?

lol this is why i dont even try frontlines any more.
  • ElliotLH
    8698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Lately it's being killed by lag as that's been happening a lot to me recently. I'll be shooting someone in the head then everything but my avatar freezes and then everything morphs back in to place and the person I was shooting kills me. It's got to the point where I can tell it's about to happen.

I expect lag issues if I'm playing with friends on a US East server, where my ping is normally around 90 but it mostly happens on EU ones where I have a ping of 20 and jumps up to 300 suddenly.
  • 1903_Dark_Eagle
    Another thing I really hate is when lets say I'm on a really good flank, behind easily 7 or 8 people. I take down 2, the other team notices me and I need to reload anyway so I turn around and try to take cover behind a corner before I go back in, BUT I GET STOCK ON A ROCK or something and literally can't turn. And for all my efforts I get mowed down mercilessly, and someone chucks a incendiary on me for good measure.
  • HuwJarz
    3946 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Another thing I really hate is when lets say I'm on a really good flank, behind easily 7 or 8 people. I take down 2, the other team notices me and I need to reload anyway so I turn around and try to take cover behind a corner before I go back in, BUT I GET STOCK ON A ROCK or something and literally can't turn. And for all my efforts I get mowed down mercilessly, and someone chucks a incendiary on me for good measure.

Yeah - I agree.

4 items for me:

1. Team balancing - biggest by a mile
    2. trying to jump a wall 7 times when under fire and dying - same issue as you describe - interaction with scenery
    3. Lack of variety in assault weaponry
    4 I'm annoyed that they did not make a DLC for a vaguely connected war in Mexico. Its plain disrespectful. I mean, they used some of the same weapons! Perhaps its time for Mexico to build a wall?
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    urban2544 wrote: »
    1. spawning into vehicles the instant they explode
    2. Getting stuck on stupid obstacles
    3. pistols kill in 2 shots regardless of how many rounds i put into that player with a support gun
    4. people blowing up your ammo and health packs on purpose
    5. gasoline soaked pants,,seems i can brush against an ember and all a sudden im a fireball
    6. Russian maps
    7. Players that will spend their whole game directly in your face ruining your gaming experience
    8. Fog

Gasoline soaked pants, lmao, and I agree :D
    I love this game to death, but when you´re low on health and your screen turns black´n´white and you get killed by invisible gas, that gets me mad every time...