Weekly BF

Most hated thing in Battlefield 1?

Comments

• PackersDK
    775 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    It’s actually getting tiresome with astonishing regularity to get thrown into the “wrong” Operations.

It’s a fine idea to be able to stay on the server and continue to next Operation, but dammit Dice, if I choose a specific Operation put me into that one!! Another decent idea executed half-a**ed.
  • a7thsonofa7thson
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like everything has been covered... I’ll add that I don’t like the medal system at all. There’s some I’ve never had pop up for me to earn since day 1, and I (and I’ll assume a lot of people) don’t have the ability to play every day and meet some of the requirements for the medals that do pop up.

I’d like it if you could earn any medal at any time, at your own pace.
  • XSoldierSaintX
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    People complaining about what they dont like about the game.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    The horrible spawn system when spawning on flags, the poor hit detection at times and underpowered LMGs. Oh, and snipers and their horrid sweet spot mechanic that shouldn't even be in the game.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dumb players like every other battlefield game that want things nerfed to oblivion because they think its op or a hack and also players that dont know how to play the objective even though there is a tutorial built into the game.Constantly letting the home flag get capped so we are being flanked all game oh and my favourite bomber drivers that constantly crash the plane into the ground for no reason.Tank drivers using the landship and dont help point the two gunners towards important targets and camp almost outside the map.
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Blueberries. Zerging blueberries. Camping bluberries. Basically all blueberry varieties.
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2018
    hmmmmm let me see

1) Pulling off a nice flank and a teammate spawns on me and uses every means possible to get us noticed
    2) Spawning in a tank that just exploded and getting stuck underneath it
    3) Team mate reviving me before clearing the area and I die instantly
    4) Hate mail, oh wait, I love that :smirk:
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Gaming_SMK wrote: »

Well when you openly admit that you exploit the game, what do u expect.....Oh wait you're quite smug with yaself about doing this

• SMK_GAMING_2
    775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Well when you openly admit that you exploit the game, what do u expect.....Oh wait you're quite smug with yaself about doing this

Firstly, what do I expect? its a game lmfao, why the need to get salty, I've never sent a hate message in my life, even when I got wrecked by someone. Secondly, I am not being smug about sliding, I just do it, no feelings towards it whatsoever
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Firstly, what do I expect? its a game lmfao, why the need to get salty, I've never sent a hate message in my life, even when I got wrecked by someone. Secondly, I am not being smug about sliding, I just do it, no feelings towards it whatsoever

U openly admitted you know an exploit to get unlimited knee sliding after the patch, and proud about it
  • SMK_GAMING_2
    edited January 2018

U openly admitted you know an exploit to get unlimited knee sliding after the patch, and proud about it

If you thought I meant me and only me then you are mistaken. Loads know off it, in fact its not that hard to tell how they are doing it either. I've even seen people on here say how they are doing it
  • TrueRedslayer
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I still don't get how people can call tanks over powered, they die very easily lol. Arty trucks are OP though lol. I die while on foot, WAY more to Arty trucks than I do tanks, which typically only kill me when I'm actively trying to kill them.

Anyway, I hate Calvary units. This games hit detections can't handle a fast moving OP class correctly, too many times I've both seen other people, and I myself, have blasted them and got direct hits with tanks, only for them to just ride away like nothing happened, it's absurd.

So they are probably my most hated thing in the game, outside of Soissons which is the worst map of all time.
  • fisknyllet17
    1727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    People complaining about what they dont like about the game.
    Interesting. I hate people who complain about people complaining about the game.
  • spateri1
    243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gas spam and grub sliders. Besides that it is still going downhill since bf4.
  • SirTerrible
    1710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The sweet spot mechanic.
  • choppermeir
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Arty truck, noobriegel and the arty truck for me
  • SpillingerSA
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lackluster teammates who don't push! Nothing worse that managing to clear an area to secure a foothold toward an objective and NO ONE MOVES FORWARD.
  • hjm600rr
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    Masqerader wrote: »
    Telling a person you're coming to revive them, and they skip.

I no longer run syringe now

Yeah, but you need to also consider the donuts that just stick a syringe in any dead body they come across just for the sake of getting a revive chalked up.
    Especially following the introduction of specialization tasks.

A lot of medics don’t stop and think whether it’s safe to revive!

All too often you see people getting brought back to life just to be gunned down again by the very person who put them in the dirt in the first place!

This sort of behavior from medics is not productive.

I will accept a revive if it’s safe to do so, but other than that, I’m jabbing the hell out of my “skip” button, all the time, every time.

EDIT:

In fact, DICE has got it wrong.
    What they should have done, is give a dead player the option of REQUESTING a revive, instead of have a syringe jabbed in their a$$ against their will.

That would have worked a lot better.

it's all about the revive 's

when i'm in the platoon ( party) i ask if ít's save to use the syringe to get the squad member revived they will call it ;)

the bleu berries don't , they will go for the revive points

a few get it and some just dont
  • zoinkersScoob
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There are quite a few things that I find really frustrating while some other things I feel a need to defend.

1 New or bad Behemoth pilots.

You all know who I mean.

Ships and trains that park where their gun is the only usable one and they are nowhere near the flags.
    This is especially frustrating on the Dread since leaving it costs you a life.

I have however found a nice message explaining the situation to work quite well.
    Hatemail doesn’t.

2 To die while waiting to spawn into planes.

This is faaaar beyond frustrating.
    This is crap.

When you try to get a plane at the beginning of a game and you in all of a sudden get a red flash on your SPAWNSCREEN!?

As if it’s not bad enough to die (and for your team to lose an airplane) you have to leave the game and reenter.
    Often like ”No 73 in queue, premium priority”.

Seriously?

3 Support players not dealing ammo.

Damn you!
    Damn you all to hell.

If someone in your team jumps up and down just in front of you yelling ”I need ammo!” the chanses are they need ammo.
    If they then start to hit and shoot you they still need ammo.

You do understand they use ammo to kill enemies and such, right?

4 Bailers

If you spawn into a plane you are supposed to pilot it.
    Fly like?

Not just leave it in mid air.
    Especially not when there are other people on it.
    Spotting for you and shooting and stuff.

Now, if you think it’s a good idea to waste a valuable plane like that at least call out first.

Something like ”Get out” or even ”Get in”.

If you really enjoy jumping out of planes, like if that’s what makes you tick, get a fighter so you don’t have to kill your team mates.

Shame on you!
    I want to speak with your parents about your behavior.
    You should be grounded.

5 Really good pilots.

I hate you.
    In the most envious and respectfull way.
    Teach me!

6 The Zergers

You damn blob of bodies.

7 Flag cappers.

What?
    How can anyone dislike you?
    You are the ones who ”PTFO” -right?

Wrong.

You solo zerg suckers.

Leaving a flag with red on the meter is while spamming ”request order” and not listening even a bit to your Squad leaders desperate ”Defend!” and ”Backup needed” is not to PTFO.

It’s just TF.

Then there are a couple of things I feel I need to defend.

Medics not reviving might be in a firefight or on a different floor.
    They might even have their back turned and can’t see you.

They might even, in a desillusioned way, assume you are one of the majority players who’ll just press away as soon as they reach you.

And last.
    Shooting around corners.

Yupp, it happends me all the time.
    I lie dead where there is no way my opponent could have killed me.
    I was long gone.

That shows clearly in the kill cam.

Then I get revived.
    By a medic meters away.

And rise on a spot not around the corner.

Now, have YOU ever got kills when shooting though solid walls and around corners?
    I have not.
    Ever.

Many times though my kill cam has showed me lying dead on a wrong place.

That’s it for now I think.