Most hated thing in Battlefield 1?

Comments

• INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2018
    duffym57 wrote: »
    Matchups and latency issues. My ping is never above 70 yet I'm perpetually dragged down by others lag and it's ridiculous. I go for a kill on a certain enemy and my latency spikes but as soon as I die it returns to normal. If my latency is too high I can't join a server so it baffles me how these people with 250+ ping are even able to join a game. I'll join an operation and one team has half a dozen more players than the other. Kind of defeats the purpose of playing a squad oriented game if the server is going to lag every time I get near another player. Updates have only made these issues worse and I honestly wish I could get my money back, I haven't played a game without serious lag issues in over two weeks and I know for a fact that it's not my connection. Step it up Dice, I'm about to switch back to CoD, at least they punish the cheaters and boot super high latency players. Online gaming isn't enjoyable when every server has at least three people actively cheating regardless of the game mode. If you have to cheat to succeed why are you even playing?

They did change how ping work once and fixed it so the better connection run how it should (better connection better experience )....Guess what, all these high ping players took to social media and cried

Dice caved in an put it back to how it is now

Even tho low ping players have complained about this **** since BF3

Not gonna change
    Post edited by INCUBA3E-BF on
  • dfwviking
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The complete randomness of how each server seems to play. Start up on one server and can't even get a hit marker not alone kill anyone, back out and join a different server in the same region and it can seem like if I fired a bullet straight up in the air I will get 2 kills.
  • The_BERG_366
    2309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Matchups and latency issues. My ping is never above 70 yet I'm perpetually dragged down by others lag and it's ridiculous. I go for a kill on a certain enemy and my latency spikes but as soon as I die it returns to normal. If my latency is too high I can't join a server so it baffles me how these people with 250+ ping are even able to join a game. I'll join an operation and one team has half a dozen more players than the other. Kind of defeats the purpose of playing a squad oriented game if the server is going to lag every time I get near another player. Updates have only made these issues worse and I honestly wish I could get my money back, I haven't played a game without serious lag issues in over two weeks and I know for a fact that it's not my connection. Step it up Dice, I'm about to switch back to CoD, at least they punish the cheaters and boot super high latency players. Online gaming isn't enjoyable when every server has at least three people actively cheating regardless of the game mode. If you have to cheat to succeed why are you even playing?

playing with high ping is cheating? :lol: OK then
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    People who rush the balcony on Ballroom Blitz small and snipe there the entire round.

How is that fun?
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    People who rush the balcony on Ballroom Blitz small and snipe there the entire round.

How is that fun?

Apparently you need to let then play how they want to play. If it annoys you, then you are the one at fault. You are not mature enough. Apparently. Even though they are spoiling the game in which you play for your team and theirs. Isn't that right @GRIZZ11283? Defend Defend Defend. ;-)
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »

How is that fun?

Apparently you need to let then play how they want to play. If it annoys you, then you are the one at fault. You are not mature enough. Apparently. Even though they are spoiling the game in which you play for your team and theirs. Isn't that right @GRIZZ11283? Defend Defend Defend. ;-)

:lol: yes it is right.

Nothing anybody can do, so just get on with it :)
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

playing with high ping is cheating? :lol: OK then

Not to mention other people making you lag...lol
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

How is that fun?

Exactly. Just like how buying a plane ticket entitles me to make loud autistic dolphin noises while doing horizontal barrel rolls in the aisle throughout the entire flight.

I'm sorry, sir? You're not enjoying my aquatic mammal performance art?

Too bad. I bought a ticket I can fly how I want.
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

How is that fun?

Exactly. Just like how buying a plane ticket entitles me to make loud autistic dolphin noises while doing horizontal barrel rolls in the aisle throughout the entire flight.

Lol. Good stuff.
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

How is that fun?

Lol. Good stuff.

I second the “good stuff” motion.

• 1903_Dark_Eagle
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

How is that fun?

How did I even forget about that. Those guys are cancerous. I especially love the ones that set up a bipod right next to the ladder and just shoot your feet when you're coming up.

Great play, guys. Much skill, many kills. Wow.
  • masterRider2000
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How about constant server disconnect
  • Daallaass09
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

How is that fun?

How did I even forget about that. Those guys are cancerous. I especially love the ones that set up a bipod right next to the ladder and just shoot your feet when you're coming up.

Great play, guys. Much skill, many kills. Wow.

they get there one kill from me and if i see them still there then i go a hunting wih fire and fury. they soon get the hint not to camp there.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    :lol: the salt is brilliant.

Here's a plan, let's all have a good meltdown over something dice intended to be in the game :lol:
  • 1903_Dark_Eagle
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »

Here's a plan, let's all have a good meltdown over something dice intended to be in the game :lol:

So DICE intended for camping morons and cancerous grenade spam?
  • GRIZZ11283
    edited February 2018
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »

So DICE intended for camping morons and cancerous grenade spam?

Did they add long range scopes?
    There's your answer.

As for your stupid cancerous comment, the only moron here is you.
    Post edited by GRIZZ11283 on
  • HuwJarz
    Yeah. References to cancer are in pretty poor taste.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2018
    The balcony doesnt really doesnt bother me on conquest

But what I'll never understand is why on frontlines it's a capture area, it completely ruins that mode on that map, it's basically whoever gets that top wins the flag and the next flag either side

Another thing that I hate about this game, is when you play with ACE squad, and then they all decided to jump sides to balance the game, and leave u hagpnging on your own

Cheers guys...........I'll just chew the fat on me own over here
  • HuwJarz
    The balcony doesnt really doesnt bother me on conquest

But what I'll never understand is why on frontlines it's a capture area, it completely ruins that mode on that map, it's basically whoever gets that top wins the flag and the next flag either side

Another thing that I hate about this game, is when you play with ACE squad, and then they all decided to jump sides to balance the game, and leave u hagpnging on your own

Cheers guys...........I'll just chew the fat on me own over here

Lol. I knew you would not resist. Was fun to join up with you again last night. It’s been too long.

We should get an EASY / ACES game going.
  • zoinkersScoob
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Definitely campers. The extent of campers in shooters is amplified in BF because of how CQL is designed and how many players there are.

It's just guaranteed you'll run into assault or support players just sitting in corners when walking into a building. It doesn't help when objectives are filled with buildings and contesting enemies will sit in a room and turn their headphones all the way up.

Unfortunately the amount of Scouts shooting flares on objectives to root out campers is continually shrinking.

So, other players don’t use flares enough to suit you?
    Ehhh...

...do you?

It’s always easy to wish for others to do things and then not doing it yourself.
    Especially when it’s something not givning more than a puny handfull of points in a full game.

You want flares?
    Use flares.