Most hated thing in Battlefield 1?

Comments

• rua_taniwha
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    I hate it when the game spawns you right in front of an enemy (infranty and/or vehicles). It wasn't like that before. Sucks!

It's been like that since day one. Lost count of how many times I've spawned in front of or behind enemies.

I was once team switched while alive and running with a bunch of teammates. Then I was suddenly gunned down by them.

Hilarious
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    New patches.
  • X_justhaze_X
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 I think
  • NOMADSKYS
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    urban2544 wrote: »
    1. spawning into vehicles the instant they explode
    2. Getting stuck on stupid obstacles
    3. pistols kill in 2 shots regardless of how many rounds i put into that player with a support gun
    4. people blowing up your ammo and health packs on purpose
    5. gasoline soaked pants,,seems i can brush against an ember and all a sudden im a fireball
    6. Russian maps
    7. Players that will spend their whole game directly in your face ruining your gaming experience
    8. Fog

Oh god the fog. It's BEYOND irritating!
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me it has to be spotting flares. Never understand why DICE always give gadgets so people can find someone. Probably for the kids so they can get a few kills and not get bored with dying all the time.
  • fisknyllet17
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For me it has to be spotting flares. Never understand why DICE always give gadgets so people can find someone. Probably for the kids so they can get a few kills and not get bored with dying all the time.
    Not sure if srs.
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure if srs.

Deadly serious mate. I’m entitled to my opinion just like everyone else here. If you don’t like it then maybe a public forum isn’t for you?
  • digga11
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    New patches.
    Used to look forward to update Tuesdays, distant good memories.
  • 1903_Dark_Eagle
    377 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Not sure if srs.

Deadly serious mate. I’m entitled to my opinion just like everyone else here. If you don’t like it then maybe a public forum isn’t for you?

You must have gone mental in previous BF games where everyone not using a silencer was on the mini map.
  • fisknyllet17
    1738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure if srs.

Haha if you took my comment as an attack on the validity of your opinion then maybe a public forum isn't for you. I was merely thinking that you might be the spokesperson for the union of corner campers who hate when their position is compromised. And Eagle makes a fair point too. Anyway, sounds like hardcore is the way to go for you m8.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure if srs.

Haha if you took my comment as an attack on the validity of your opinion then maybe a public forum isn't for you. I was merely thinking that you might be the spokesperson for the union of corner campers who hate when their position is compromised. And Eagle makes a fair point too. Anyway, sounds like hardcore is the way to go for you m8.

Corner campers!
    Toxic in any fps game, hill humpers i considder as free kills, corner campers tho', especially corner campers sitting with inconspicuous...
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    Not sure if srs.

You must have gone mental in previous BF games where everyone not using a silencer was on the mini map.

Ive broken a few controllers in my time yes. Been playing BF since 2005 when i first played Battlefield 2 modern combat on the PS2 so many many years lol.
  • IM_A_BLIND_KID
    Not sure if srs.

Nah mate i aint a camper have a look at my stats i love to be in the action killing everything i can...just find it annoying when you're taking a flag and somebody knows where you are and you don't know where they are leaving you defenceless from all kinds of angles really. If i had my way i'd remove them instantly.
  • fisknyllet17
    Not sure if srs.

Nah mate i aint a camper have a look at my stats i love to be in the action killing everything i can...just find it annoying when you're taking a flag and somebody knows where you are and you don't know where they are leaving you defenceless from all kinds of angles really. If i had my way i'd remove them instantly.
    I can respect that. Me, I like my dogtag locators.
  • INCUBA3E-BF
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Not sure if srs.

Equip inconspicuous, problem solved
  • JTRIV1461
    49 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Probably that the game feels more "broken" with every update.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    Not sure if srs.

I can respect that. Me, I like my dogtag locators.

I was never going for tags myself, used to prefer a more creative way, however, that has changed now i have the broken bottle, since i have it equiped, every single game i've played including the ones i joined late i have best dogtags taken :)
    And with that being said, the game has quite a few rage-factors, but Dice providing a broken bottle makes up for most of them!

Edit: from my personal perspective.
  • Klaymann88
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Trying to take a ****, grab a beer and have a smoke between match’s
  • ksdff
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Planes. Nothing annoys me more in this game lately. Especially the murad that seems to be everywhere on operations and instantly wrecks an entire objective.
    Oh and mortar artillery trucks are a plaque since ttk 2.
  • SkulKraken
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hate it when the Flag Defender gets the center highlight.

You're welcome for that flag i captured for you.