Adding more options to control the servers

AUGMENTIN_H
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Hi,

I have a rented server and I think adding more options to control the server more might be helpful.

Firstly, I think adding an option of controlling the weather will be really cool so we can eliminate or add some weather elements such as the fog, etc.

Secondly, it might be a good idea to have banners like BF4 so we can use them to promote the servers.

In addition, I think adding some options to send massages to everyone playing in the server is a good idea too because some servers allow certain weapons and others don’t.

Let me know what you think!

Best,
#SaRs_Server

Comments

• Axlerod1
    1150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    LOL
    You are a little late to the party.
    We have been asking for this for over a year now.
    DICE and EA are done with the game and RSP. 1 more DLC and no updates coming to RSP.
    See you in Battlefield 2018 in October. Oh no wait, I am not wasting money on that so you won't see me.
  • CrashCA
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 5
    What you see is ALL you get. As Axelrod said, one more DLC ( well, 1 1/2 ) and on to next one. A lot of us won't going there though.
  • AUGMENTIN_H
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No No No
  • -Antares65z
    942 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Maybe they'll surprise us with a better/more revamped RPS for BF 2018. I'm not convinced they're ready to pull the plug yet. We should know more in the coming months.
  • CrashCA
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ha ha, ROFL. I would be more than surprised. Stunned is more like it.
  • Axlerod1
    1150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Rumor has it DICE/EA is going to copy SWBF2 and there wont be RSP.
    If they can not get RSP right in BF1 then it will not be better in BF2018.

If it is, I might get the game. Otherwise, not wasting my money. I still have yet to play the new DLC. The game is hopeless at this point.
  • SemperFi-HonorNL
    453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Welcome to the party! We've been asking for 100+ options since August 2016. (just to give you a taste of what we still want ;) )
  • -Antares65z
    942 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    Hopefully the rumor is wrong and they won't be coping SWBF2, especially the game browser, which is a complete joke. Can't even choose a particular map to play, just a game mode.

• CrashCA
    And, I will bet, good luck joining friends
  • Axlerod1
    Hopefully the rumor is wrong and they won't be coping SWBF2, especially the game browser, which is a complete joke. Can't even choose a particular map to play, just a game mode.

I did not buy the game for those reasons. Good luck ever playing with friends. Cheating is worse than BF1 I hear too.
  • SemperFi-HonorNL
    453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

I did not buy the game for those reasons. Good luck ever playing with friends. Cheating is worse than BF1 I hear too.

Sounds fun, think im gonna put some money on that rumour to be true. Maybe I can earn more money than EA :P #ifonly