#1 KPM sweeper montage

Revokah
820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
This montage is to celebrate hitting #1 in kpm with ML 1903 Sweeper, I hope you enjoy!

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think it's 1907 SL after all.
  • Granathar
    249 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Umm, It's M1907 SL Sweeper. Anyway, if you tapfire why do you use Sweeper variant?

PS. M1907 has TERRIBLE ironsights.
  • Revokah
    820 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Oh lord yes it is hahahahah! I prefer the trench variant but like I just used it to the point where I hit #1 uk kpm so just wanted to get it globally I’ll be using the trench now
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don´t know if it´s the editing with slowmotion etc but the video is lagging really hard for me. Gave up after 1 minute because it´s just not good to watch bro :( And the M1907 sight is so terrible. But great work. I´ll give u the title as pub stomper #2 :)
  • HuwJarz
    3868 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I
    Revokah wrote: »
    Oh lord yes it is hahahahah! I prefer the trench variant but like I just used it to the point where I hit #1 uk kpm so just wanted to get it globally I’ll be using the trench now

I much prefer the Factory - I think Ive got 48 service stars with it.....
  • Revokah
    Yeh I heard factory is good too but not used it enough to say if I like it or not. @ProLegion_exor sorry about that bro, I’ve had a few complain about my FOV, could be that
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    I

I much prefer the Factory - I think Ive got 48 service stars with it.....

I prefer the Trench, because then I don´t have to look at the amazingly bad iron sights. Problably the weapon I want to use the most but I just can´t :(
  • Revokah
    Just use buckhorn sights
  • ProLegion_exor
    Just use buckhorn sights

The problem is the middle knob, not the outskirt wich the buckhorn changes.
  • ProLegion_exor
    Yeh I heard factory is good too but not used it enough to say if I like it or not. @ProLegion_exor sorry about that bro, I’ve had a few complain about my FOV, could be that

Will try at home on my Mac. At office now so coulb just maybe be my computer or connection. But all other YT videos etc works fine. wierd.
  • Revokah
    Ohh I see, that sucks man. Yeah I get you though it’s like a huge thing in the middle of the screen
  • ZnickTosh
    37 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2018
    That's nucking futs! I've only played medic a small amount, now I see how some get so many kills as well. You're #1 on UK kpm chart... I'm last on US kpm chart. (well maybe not, but sure close)

Z
  • ElliotLH
    6779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Really awesome work - I can only dream of being as good as that!

Off-topic: What is the song that's playing?
  • Revokah
    cheers lads :) it’s #1 globally not just Uk

The song is errrr I’ll get back to you when I get on my laptop
  • ElliotLH
    6779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    *Think* it's 'Fractures' by Illenium judging from what came up when I typed some lyrics in to Google. I'll need to check them out.
  • TehDukeOfNukem
    752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    congrats on reaching the top with such an atrocious weapon. Every time I pick up a sweeper I get cancer.
  • Aeshettr
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I see what you did there with the syringe
  • Revokah
    edited January 2018
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    *Think* it's 'Fractures' by Illenium judging from what came up when I typed some lyrics in to Google. I'll need to check them out.

That’s the one!
    Aeshettr wrote: »
    I see what you did there with the syringe

Haha ;)
    congrats on reaching the top with such an atrocious weapon. Every time I pick up a sweeper I get cancer.

Yeah it is very inconsistent
  • MarxistDictator
    4766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    the horizontal recoil on all 1907 variants is barf

congrats tho

I'm glad they added the Federov which is basically this gun minus the RNG of hideous horizontal recoil so it is more useful if you can aim.
  • Revokah
    Haha true true fedorov is amazing, thanks man