My thanks to DICE

«13
creepNpeep
488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I’ve always loved shooter games and I’ve played BF games since BFBC1.

I picked up COD game once, I think it was Modern Warfare.
Hated it and quickly washed the filth off my hands and never picked up another COD game.

I’ve just watched a lengthy review of COD WWII on YouTube.
It was both entertaining and eye opening.

I have a couple of gripes with BF, mainly relating to the server browser.

But..

It must be said that DICE really have given us a cracking game.
This is even more apparently when you put it side by side with COD’s offering.

DICE, keep doing what you’re doing.

And personally, I’d love to see you show COD how WWII should be done.

Comments

  • Prep768
    2718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    +1...
  • Daallaass09
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yes yes lets celebrate mediocrity .
  • VBALL_MVP
    5753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    yes yes lets celebrate mediocrity .

    What are the current stand out games that are far better than BF1, if BF1 is mediocre?

    Just as a matter of interest, how many hours do you have in this game? Are you one of these guys that logs up 1000 hours whilst having a mediocre time and hangs around the forums like a bad smell, moaning all the time instead of doing something that you enjoy?

    It's pretty ironic, people putting in hours that can total up a weeks of straight gameplay, yet say it is mediocre or bad.

    Even better are people who talk about how much better other games are, yet still are playing this one.
  • Daallaass09
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Yeah - Its so mediocre I spend most of my free time playing it instead of all the really great games that I really love. I smell BS.

    sounds like your head is a little close to your if all you smell is bs.

    at the moment i make time to play pc games mostly arma or PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, counterstike or a civ stategy game. for ps4 i play a hour or so in the morning and evening on either bf1 or swbf2. used to be bf4,bfh,gta,moh,the cods and ghosts and sports games. is that okay??? dose that make anything i say more relevant to you ?

    I like to comment and make sure other people out there know this is not a AAA game worth $150.
    i am not paid to comment in hopes i get money from there advertising streams.
    i comment in the hopes they fix it and i can play it for longer with even more enjoyment and consistency.
  • pinkfloyd1173
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    I’ve always loved shooter games and I’ve played BF games since BFBC1.

    I picked up COD game once, I think it was Modern Warfare.
    Hated it and quickly washed the filth off my hands and never picked up another COD game.

    I’ve just watched a lengthy review of COD WWII on YouTube.
    It was both entertaining and eye opening.

    I have a couple of gripes with BF, mainly relating to the server browser.

    But..

    It must be said that DICE really have given us a cracking game.
    This is even more apparently when you put it side by side with COD’s offering.

    DICE, keep doing what you’re doing.

    And personally, I’d love to see you show COD how WWII should be done.


    He's like the whole Trump administration team. A professional knee padder.
  • tytlyf33
    214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I agree, good game
  • HuwJarz
    3469 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Yeah - Its so mediocre I spend most of my free time playing it instead of all the really great games that I really love. I smell BS.

    sounds like your head is a little close to your if all you smell is bs.

    at the moment i make time to play pc games mostly arma or PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, counterstike or a civ stategy game. for ps4 i play a hour or so in the morning and evening on either bf1 or swbf2. used to be bf4,bfh,gta,moh,the cods and ghosts and sports games. is that okay??? dose that make anything i say more relevant to you ?

    I like to comment and make sure other people out there know this is not a AAA game worth $150.
    i am not paid to comment in hopes i get money from there advertising streams.
    i comment in the hopes they fix it and i can play it for longer with even more enjoyment and consistency.

    Sure. Of course. But please answer the question. If BF1 is mediocre, what are the really good games that are so much better? Why are they so much better than this crud called BF1 that DICE have rushed to market.

    You are saying that those listed above are the creme de la creme?
  • Daallaass09
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 7
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Yeah - Its so mediocre I spend most of my free time playing it instead of all the really great games that I really love. I smell BS.

    sounds like your head is a little close to your if all you smell is bs.

    at the moment i make time to play pc games mostly arma or PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, counterstike or a civ stategy game. for ps4 i play a hour or so in the morning and evening on either bf1 or swbf2. used to be bf4,bfh,gta,moh,the cods and ghosts and sports games. is that okay??? dose that make anything i say more relevant to you ?

    I like to comment and make sure other people out there know this is not a AAA game worth $150.
    i am not paid to comment in hopes i get money from there advertising streams.
    i comment in the hopes they fix it and i can play it for longer with even more enjoyment and consistency.

    Sure. Of course. But please answer the question. If BF1 is mediocre, what are the really good games that are so much better? Why are they so much better than this crud called BF1 that DICE have rushed to market.

    You are saying that those listed above are the creme de la creme?

    wow do not think i ever said that but what ever. personally i have not enjoyed to many +$100 game purchases and it started from bf4,then mw3, moh ,then battlefront and now bf1.

    If you have read any thing i have typed you know my concerns and trouble with this game. bad browser, aim bots, bad sound and hit reg makes just to name a few makes this $150 game mediocre.

    so
    yes yes lets celebrate mediocrity .



  • HuwJarz
    3469 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    [
    yes yes lets celebrate mediocrity .

    OK - In order to call something mediocre, then by definition there must be items that are better, (and worse). I'm just interested in the games that you enjoy and think are better than BF1 in the FPS category.

    Or are you saying its the best FPS game in class, but it has its issues. If that is the case it is not mediocre. If that is the case, there is something to celebrate - a best in case game and provide positive feedback from further improvement rather than the negative spin that seems to be trendy in these forums. Wah wah wah.......

  • Daallaass09
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    [
    yes yes lets celebrate mediocrity .

    OK - In order to call something mediocre, then by definition there must be items that are better, (and worse). I'm just interested in the games that you enjoy and think are better than BF1 in the FPS category.

    Or are you saying its the best FPS game in class, but it has its issues. If that is the case it is not mediocre. If that is the case, there is something to celebrate - a best in case game and provide positive feedback from further improvement rather than the negative spin that seems to be trendy in these forums. Wah wah wah.......


    read what i said and get your head out of your ****.
  • DJTERMINATOR1PSN
    218 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If they're gonna make a WWII game, can we please get more weapon customization? I want to be able to pick out all of my attachments again, not have these sort of mix and match sets we get with weapon variants.
  • Rplantx
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Finally a positive comment. All that hate against bf1 in the forums.
    To me it's the best ps4 game I ever played, I spent nearly 700 hours playing bf1 and it's so much better than bf4.

    Gg dice
  • HuwJarz
    3469 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

    read what i said and get your head out of your ****.

    You can’t. Thought so. Just another one of the guys that never has a positive word to say.
  • PackersDK
    436 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Rplantx wrote: »
    Finally a positive comment. All that hate against bf1 in the forums.
    To me it's the best ps4 game I ever played, I spent nearly 700 hours playing bf1 and it's so much better than bf4.

    Gg dice

    It is refreshing with a positive comment, but I don’t think there’s a lot of “hate” on the forum. The players who truely dislike the game has left ages ago.

    I the tone on the forum is a bit negative it’s because a) content people rarely raise their voice, they just play and b) Dice has actually dropped the ball on quite a few important points.
  • creepNpeep
    488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Rplantx wrote: »
    Finally a positive comment. All that hate against bf1 in the forums

    I know, right?

    I wasn't sure I was reading it right at first.

    @creepNpeep
    Yeah I really enjoy BF1 too, There's little to complain about now imo.

    Yeah, this is what I think too.
    Finally, a well-rounded BF game to get stuck into.
    It’s been years. May not seem it, but it has.
    I haven’t enjoyed a BF game like this for a long time and it’s a relief we are in this position.
    BF4 was a disaster in my opinion and it has taken quite a while for DICE to pull themselves away from the ill feeling that clouded them because of BF4.
    This is my opinion of course.
    Many like BF4, but I know there are many out there that know what I’m talking about regarding BF4.

    BF1 works, plays well, and looks stunning.

    I just hope DICE carry on with an “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” approach.

    Somethings still need to be changed though.
    For example, Battlepacks need to be useful.
    Need to contain attachments rather than pointless items.
    Server browser really needs to work.
    And I would love to hear more variety in th voice overs in the game.
    Swearing like there was in BF3.
    Childish? Maybe, but it was hilarious!

    But all in all, BF is back!

    DICE, sock it to COD with a kickass WWII game!
  • IamSoSorry59
    84 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Playing for 27 day's now(only game I play) and I love it, it alway's makes me smile when I turn on the power on the PS and thinking what is going to happend now.
    I like to thank also all the players here and I Appy Polly Loggies for al the stupid moves I have made.

    One minor thing about the game is that I am alway's thinking I don't got enouth beer in the house.
  • Masqerader
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 7
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    I’ve always loved shooter games and I’ve played BF games since BFBC1.

    I picked up COD game once, I think it was Modern Warfare.
    Hated it and quickly washed the filth off my hands and never picked up another COD game.

    I’ve just watched a lengthy review of COD WWII on YouTube.
    It was both entertaining and eye opening.

    I have a couple of gripes with BF, mainly relating to the server browser.

    But..

    It must be said that DICE really have given us a cracking game.
    This is even more apparently when you put it side by side with COD’s offering.

    DICE, keep doing what you’re doing.

    And personally, I’d love to see you show COD how WWII should be done.

    Sorry but this battlefield is pure garbage


    Also you're 6 years late with the CoD comments
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!