Ribbon of Suppression does not work

2»

Comments

  • dumbnut73
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    dumbnut73 wrote: »
    Had no problem getting it,7assists is quite much though. Only got it 9 times so far.
    For the hero of russua medal you have to be in the white army,red army doesnt count.

    Yeah, but i have sent EA and DICE screenshots of me getting 8 suppression assists and 11 suppression assists at the end of a round. It even says you got 8 (best) out of everyone, yet no ribbon. Are you playing on ps4? I have got over 7 suppression assists at least 10 times now using different classes and still it hasn't shown up.

    I think the eor summed up Squad + Team and maybe the ribbon requires team ? Only an idea i have no actual idea how it works but i have quite a few suppression ribbons already (6).

    No, because i don't join a squad, so they are all team. I didn't join a squad purposely to try and get the ribbon. I am wondering if you can only get it on the new maps?
  • bleachee
    970 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    dumbnut73 wrote: »
    bleachee wrote: »
    I've got the Ribbon of Suppression 4 times without thinking about it, but I'm a support main who loves the MG15. I shoot at everything after spotting first and I rack up suppression assists without trying. Just spot distant enemies and pepper them until some picks them off. Much easier than missing on purpose.

    If you look at my screen shot above, i clearly got 8 suppression assists with team mates and did not get the ribbon. I have tried this with multiple guns and multiple classes. It is not about it being hard. It is about it being impossible because i have got over 7 suppression assists multiple times with no ribbon.

    I believe you when you say it's bugged. I was just responding about missing on purpose because I've heard others say that too. I'm just talking about getting them. Making them count for a ribbon is another story. I know the squad assist as kills medal fails to register sometimes too. Good luck on resolution.
  • Discocat
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dumbnut73 wrote: »
    Had no problem getting it,7assists is quite much though. Only got it 9 times so far.
    For the hero of russua medal you have to be in the white army,red army doesnt count.

    Yeah, but i have sent EA and DICE screenshots of me getting 8 suppression assists and 11 suppression assists at the end of a round. It even says you got 8 (best) out of everyone, yet no ribbon. Are you playing on ps4? I have got over 7 suppression assists at least 10 times now using different classes and still it hasn't shown up.

    I am on ps4 yes.
    I cant unlock a codex entry where you have to disable a behemoths engine. I destroyed more then 100 behemoths probably,pretty sure its a bug. Maybe its similar for you,i dont know.


    To get the behemoth codex you need to knock out one of the engines, rather than destroy the whole thing. The best way I found to do this way to blast away at one of the two propellers in the middle of the airship with an AA cannon. Two to three overheats of constant firing should knock out an engine, and you’ll get the codex. I kept destroying the behemoths for ages before figuring this one out!


  • dumbnut73
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I finally got the ribbon of suppression. It is only 7 suppression assists but i think you must do it on cape helles. This was the only map i got it on when i actually got 7 suppression assists. It did not show up on any other map. Once i got to 7 and i was counting, it finally showed up. For anyone still trying, just play cape helles. It sucks they dont tell you this before trying on the base game for hours.
  • Sword-of-Cyric
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    dumbnut73 wrote: »
    bleachee wrote: »
    I've got the Ribbon of Suppression 4 times without thinking about it, but I'm a support main who loves the MG15. I shoot at everything after spotting first and I rack up suppression assists without trying. Just spot distant enemies and pepper them until some picks them off. Much easier than missing on purpose.

    If you look at my screen shot above, i clearly got 8 suppression assists with team mates and did not get the ribbon. I have tried this with multiple guns and multiple classes. It is not about it being hard. It is about it being impossible because i have got over 7 suppression assists multiple times with no ribbon.
    You should have done 14, better 20 just to be sure. It's possible to get, it just needs way more than the 7 it claims

  • DingoKillr
    4119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bleachee wrote: »
    dumbnut73 wrote: »
    bleachee wrote: »
    I've got the Ribbon of Suppression 4 times without thinking about it, but I'm a support main who loves the MG15. I shoot at everything after spotting first and I rack up suppression assists without trying. Just spot distant enemies and pepper them until some picks them off. Much easier than missing on purpose.

    If you look at my screen shot above, i clearly got 8 suppression assists with team mates and did not get the ribbon. I have tried this with multiple guns and multiple classes. It is not about it being hard. It is about it being impossible because i have got over 7 suppression assists multiple times with no ribbon.

    I believe you when you say it's bugged. I was just responding about missing on purpose because I've heard others say that too. I'm just talking about getting them. Making them count for a ribbon is another story. I know the squad assist as kills medal fails to register sometimes too. Good luck on resolution.

    Yes, Missing on purpose to create suppression is silly when a hit generates more.
  • dumbnut73
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    dumbnut73 wrote: »
    bleachee wrote: »
    I've got the Ribbon of Suppression 4 times without thinking about it, but I'm a support main who loves the MG15. I shoot at everything after spotting first and I rack up suppression assists without trying. Just spot distant enemies and pepper them until some picks them off. Much easier than missing on purpose.

    If you look at my screen shot above, i clearly got 8 suppression assists with team mates and did not get the ribbon. I have tried this with multiple guns and multiple classes. It is not about it being hard. It is about it being impossible because i have got over 7 suppression assists multiple times with no ribbon.
    You should have done 14, better 20 just to be sure. It's possible to get, it just needs way more than the 7 it claims

    I actually just got it yesterday when i got 7 suppression assists. Its only 7. I think you have to do it on cape helles. On other maps it didnt work. I got 15 on amiens and didnt get it.
  • Sword-of-Cyric
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2018
    dumbnut73 wrote: »
    dumbnut73 wrote: »
    bleachee wrote: »
    I've got the Ribbon of Suppression 4 times without thinking about it, but I'm a support main who loves the MG15. I shoot at everything after spotting first and I rack up suppression assists without trying. Just spot distant enemies and pepper them until some picks them off. Much easier than missing on purpose.

    If you look at my screen shot above, i clearly got 8 suppression assists with team mates and did not get the ribbon. I have tried this with multiple guns and multiple classes. It is not about it being hard. It is about it being impossible because i have got over 7 suppression assists multiple times with no ribbon.
    You should have done 14, better 20 just to be sure. It's possible to get, it just needs way more than the 7 it claims

    I actually just got it yesterday when i got 7 suppression assists. Its only 7. I think you have to do it on cape helles. On other maps it didnt work. I got 15 on amiens and didnt get it.
    I got mine first on Achi Baba and since then in a few other maps I don't quite remember but were not TT.

    But I noticed way before this ribbon, during medals that also required a certain number of suppression, that not every time the game awared me points for a suppression assist did the medal counter go up. And no, it was not due to team vs. squad assisst

  • USAFguy22
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have it on PS4, only one though. I got it on fort deveaux operations mode inside the fort where it’s a huge bottleneck meat grinder. I just kept shooting the LMG in the general direction of action and it popped.

    Honestly it might be bugged to 7 suppressions in one life
  • dumbnut73
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    USAFguy22 wrote: »
    I have it on PS4, only one though. I got it on fort deveaux operations mode inside the fort where it’s a huge bottleneck meat grinder. I just kept shooting the LMG in the general direction of action and it popped.

    Honestly it might be bugged to 7 suppressions in one life

    That is odd because i got 11 suppression assists on this map and it did not show up for me.
  • skipperdog106
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I finally got played operations the Galicia maps used a mixture of sniper riffles and the Mg.15 ended up with 20 supppresion assists 1 medal.only the ribbion of justice left :)
Sign In or Register to comment.