Do not buy for ps4 and pc to many hackers and cheaters bs "updates"

tehjamie
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited January 2018
I am sick and tired of seeing region cheaters with latancy hack do videos post them on youtube or send them directly to EA they do nothing other than laugh at you and take youre money worst run company in the world and thats next to playstation in the sense of customer service why send all you hard earned cash on any EA product ban me hide this post do what ya will just to show how *profanity removed* you really are and on top of cheaters you got really badly setup servers and have the cheek to charge so you can have one whats the point when either way you get dossconnected and lose all progress lazy useless i would demand my money back but they say you gotta go back to ps no youre product is faulty you sort it must be yet another trum industry pretend you care then give the world *removed - inappropriate* well done
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• FightinFinn187
    722 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Good lord..... Do you feel better now?

Post edited by FightinFinn187 on
  • Ram1c
    4167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol wut? Hackers on console? Git gud, you must.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Partially fake news, no hackers on ps4.
  • OprahSpreadEagle
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What the hell is wrong with you OP?
  • DankDope99
    541 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Learn2punctuate
  • TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aww! OP’s mom took away her copies of bf1 for pc and ps4.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Latency hackers? Wha? lol. Never seen a single cheater on PS4.

I prescribe OP 1000 milligrams of GitGudenol.

@TEKNOCODE Hey now, don't assume it's a female just because the "Jamie" part.

That's my name and I'm a dude. I spell it Jaime, though. The proper way.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Latency hackers? Wha? lol. Never seen a single cheater on PS4.

I prescribe OP 1000 milligrams of GitGudenol.

@TEKNOCODE Hey now, don't assume it's a female just because the "Jamie" part.

That's my name and I'm a dude. I spell it Jaime, though. The proper way.
    I know more male jaime/jamie’s than I do female. :)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12847 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @tehjamie
    I recommend abiding by the Forum Guidelines.

1. Swearing is not permitted ( You have been issued a warning for that )
    2. You will not be banned for anything other than violating the rules of the Forum ( this will be linked below )

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/117056/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines

I will however be locking this thread.
This discussion has been closed.