[LEB] Lebanon (Official Post by Owner - NOW RECRUITING) 24/7 Active 200% Damage & Vanilla Servers !!

CedarOfLebanon
604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited February 2018
Hello all, we at [LEB] are currently recruiting. To join, go to platoons and look up "Lebanon" join Lebanon 3rd Platoon, since the first & the second ones are full we had to create a third platoon. After you join the platoon make sure you are representing. We are currently working on our website, once its up we will post the link here.

We have two 200% Bullet damage servers, a US East Coast server & a EU server. We also have two official servers, US & EU servers. 24/7 Active admins & spectators !!

To track all LEB servers (EU & US) at once use this link: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers?platform=pc&name=leb

We do have a discord channel organized for the best experience for you and your friends. Discord link: discord.gg/EgvetSK

RULES TO JOIN LEB: No cheating/hacking & be respectful. Other than that just have fun !!
Post edited by CedarOfLebanon on

Comments

• CedarOfLebanon
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I gladly announce that our US 200% bullet damage server is number 1 server in the game on PC having over 18,900 favorites !! Almost 19,000 favorites !! Join us and have fun with us !
  • CedarOfLebanon
    edited February 2018
    ANNOUNCEMENT
    The LEB US-EAST 200% BULLET DAMAGE server has now 19,000 favorites !!
    Thank you so much for playing on the LEB servers !! This wouldn’t have happened without you !! Have fun !!image.jpg
    Post edited by CedarOfLebanon on
  • CedarOfLebanon
  • CedarOfLebanon
    Join us on the BATTLEFIELD :) LEB dominating the server browser like always :)image.png
  • CedarOfLebanon
    Join us and experience battlefield on a whole different level :) HAVE FUN !!
  • CedarOfLebanon
    Apocalypse Maps added :) Join us & Have FUN !!
  • ECH0_MIRAGE
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    *post removed*
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • CedarOfLebanon
    edited February 2018
    @ECH0_MIRAGE you should know that auto balance is enabled on the server and most of what you just said about our clan is not true. 19,300+ favorites on our US-E 200% Damage server because of our good server management and the way we treat people that play on our servers. What you are trying to do here is attack us publicly perhaps we are your competition hmmmmm @StarscreamUK @LOLGotYerTags please check this out
  • ECH0_MIRAGE
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    you should know that auto balance is enabled on the server

Never said it wasn't. What I said, which you'll understand when you sober up, is that LEB members watch a 2000-900 game go by on the winning side with ~3-6 more players on the winning team, and don't switch. (Sixth one in a row, no less.) No one ever said you don't "have balance enabled", which is, unconnectedly, useless in BF1.
    and most of what you just said about our clan is not true.

We'll get to that.
    19,300+ favorites on our US-E 200% Damage server because of our good server management and the way we treat people that play on our servers. What you are trying to do here is attack us publicly perhaps we are your competition hmmmmm @StarscreamUK @LOLGotYerTags please check this out

I'm not the public voice of rTr. I don't officially speak for my community. That said: we're not in the BF1 space. We're in the BF4 space, which you most assuredly do NOT compete in, nor did you ever. Nor could you ever.

As far as yelling for support: these are all rented EA servers. The chat logs we don't have access to will bear my claims out, should anyone in power choose to read them.

As far as
    and most of what you just said about our clan is not true.
    goes, nothing whatsoever that I said was untrue in any way. I've been force-switched *many* times while alive (provable by logs, lol at getting access to them); your members do not balance even though they can (again, logged out of public sight).

And for "Xxxxx favorites because we're the best": no. You have favorites because BF1's "HC"-analog community is so scattered, fractured, and broken, that your server is the only one populated regularly. Literally, the -only- one. I wouldn't crow about that.

• LOLGotYerTags
    12829 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @ECH0_MIRAGE
    I suggest, if you have an issue with the way a server's admins run their server, Take it up directly with them either through their website / Teamspeak or via PM.

Doing so publicly not only violates the rules for flaming/baiting, It could also be construed as name and shame.

So please, Take it up with the admins, Not here in a public thread.

Thank you.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    Well said @LOLGotYerTags
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12829 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'm not expecting miracles and no server is going to be 100% flawless, But any grievances should be handled privately IMHO.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    @ECH0_MIRAGE if you have any issues with us just like @LOLGotYerTags said you can message me directly or Borjovsky and we will take care of it. But coming here on a public forum to attack us, thats not cool bro.
  • Soulbreeze
    352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Your servers used to have a few 'too good' players here and there in the mornings when I played a year ago. I just played this morning and the amount of BS on there was astounding. I know the 200% pulls in the hackers, but I never saw you guys do anything about it even when there were LEB on there and people were just ruining the entire server. You need better admins.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    Soulbreeze wrote: »
    Your servers used to have a few 'too good' players here and there in the mornings when I played a year ago. I just played this morning and the amount of BS on there was astounding. I know the 200% pulls in the hackers, but I never saw you guys do anything about it even when there were LEB on there and people were just ruining the entire server. You need better admins.

You make o sense
  • Sabrinabeanz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 5
    [removed]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    Sabrinabeanz

That is probably something you should discuss with the admin in private rather than openly on the forum.

• CedarOfLebanon
    what is going on ?
  • Sabrinabeanz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sabrinabeanz

That is probably something you should discuss with the admin in private rather than openly on the forum.

I would if they'd remove me from the ban list, stop blocking me and/or stop deleting my posts here on the forums.
  • selfMade_ZouZ0u
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 18
    -1 -2 a