[LEB] Lebanon (Official Post by Owner - NOW RECRUITING) 24/7 Active 200% Damage & Vanilla Servers !!

2»

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    12816 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Sabrinabeanz

That is probably something you should discuss with the admin in private rather than openly on the forum.

I would if they'd remove me from the ban list, stop blocking me and/or stop deleting my posts here on the forums.
    So take it to pm.

This is not the place to discuss the way they moderate their game servers.
  • research-kitchen
    346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play there all the time, never really had a problem with LEB admins.  You should add a few more maps the vanilla maps are getting a little old.  With the 200% damage better think twice about running across that open field, every sniper is a 1 shot kill , and I see lots of snipers.  You all should give it a try.
  • PaintballPete
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello Admins my game name is Paintball Pete..........I cannot find the link to join 3rd platoon, i would appreciate the link posted up please if possible