[LEB] (Official Post by Owner - NOW RECRUITING) 24/7 Active 200% Damage Servers !!

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14176 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Sabrinabeanz

That is probably something you should discuss with the admin in private rather than openly on the forum.

I would if they'd remove me from the ban list, stop blocking me and/or stop deleting my posts here on the forums.
    So take it to pm.

This is not the place to discuss the way they moderate their game servers.
  • research-kitchen
    402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play there all the time, never really had a problem with LEB admins.  You should add a few more maps the vanilla maps are getting a little old.  With the 200% damage better think twice about running across that open field, every sniper is a 1 shot kill , and I see lots of snipers.  You all should give it a try.
  • PaintballPete
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello Admins my game name is Paintball Pete..........I cannot find the link to join 3rd platoon, i would appreciate the link posted up please if possible
  • -Antares65z
    1782 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I play there all the time, never really had a problem with LEB admins.  You should add a few more maps the vanilla maps are getting a little old.  With the 200% damage better think twice about running across that open field, every sniper is a 1 shot kill , and I see lots of snipers.  You all should give it a try.
    I've never understood why they don't make their official settings server an all vanillla maps servers. One LEB guy told me after that question that the server is doing fine as it is. But it dies every night. Maybe it wouldn't die if it had every original map in the rotation. 
  • STUN-LA
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I'm banned I guess.
  • Titan_Awaken
    1185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    STUN-LA said:
    I'm banned I guess.
    Raise this with the server owner(s)/admin(s), not the forums. 
  • Testid01765
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How are you suppose to get in touch with the Owner or admins?  discord link is broken ...

• LOLGotYerTags
    14176 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    How are you suppose to get in touch with the Owner or admins?  discord link is broken ...

If you cannot contact them in Discord,  The option to pm the OP is there.
  • Los_K_LTAdentro
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2019
    Hello all, we at [LEB] are currently recruiting. To join, go to platoons and look up "Lebanon" join Lebanon 3rd Platoon, since the first & the second ones are full we had to create a third platoon. After you join the platoon make sure you are representing. We are currently working on our website, once its up we will post the link here.

We have two 200% Bullet damage servers, a US East Coast server & a EU server. We also have two official servers, US & EU servers. 24/7 Active admins & spectators !!

To track all LEB servers (EU & US) at once use this link: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers?platform=pc&name=leb

We do have a discord channel organized for the best experience for you and your friends. Discord link: discord.gg/EgvetSK

RULES TO JOIN LEB: No cheating/hacking & be respectful. Other than that just have fun !!
    Hi.
    I was specting [removed due to name and shame] and i´m sure he is cheating.
    Unfortunately, just to say something in the chat, I have been excluded from the server. When this player enters the server, half of the other team stops playing.
    I hope you can put aside this player, who is being very detrimental to the team. I regret not being able to enter your server anymore. Greetings
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • xRUEBEx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 21
    [Removed]
  • Titan_Awaken
    1185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 21
    xRUEBEx said:
    [Removed]
    Report this to a server admin/owner or EA Support. Makes no sense to post it here because nothing will be done.
  • PackersDK
    874 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I get that name and shame is against the rules, but why are all negative posts about this server being told to take it elsewhere?

If they can peddle their server here, players should be allowed to point out flaws and bad experiences. 

Just my opinion
  • LOLGotYerTags
    PackersDK said:
    I get that name and shame is against the rules, but why are all negative posts about this server being told to take it elsewhere?

If they can peddle their server here, players should be allowed to point out flaws and bad experiences. 

Just my opinion
    Posting bad experiences is fine,  But when doing so they inadvertently break the rules,  That is where myself or other mods step in.

@xRUEBEx
    You cannot name and shame.

If you have an issue with how a server is run,  Either contact the server owner via private message here,  Or via their Discord.

If you feel that they are in violation of the EA terms of service,  you may report them, Just dont report them here on the forum as you will then be in violation of the rules once more.

I'll be removing the remaining comments that are off topic and discussing moderation,  Which can result in an infraction.

I'm going to overlook this violation on this occasion @PackersDK but be aware that the next violation will of course result in an infraction.
  • PackersDK
    874 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 21
    LOLGotYerTags said:

I'll be removing the remaining comments that are off topic and discussing moderation,  Which can result in an infraction.

I'm going to overlook this violation on this occasion @PackersDK but be aware that the next violation will of course result in an infraction.

I wasn’t questioning how you guys moderate, how you get that from my post is beyond me. I was simply asking a question because I genuinely didn’t get what was going on. The whole thread just seemed loopsided and half deleted.

I’ll continue to speak up, as long as I can, if I think something seems unfair or weird. And you do what you have to do.  
  • CedarOfLebanon
    637 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @PackersDK if you do not like to play on the server you can simply play on other servers, you have to also remember the LEB server now has over 44,000 favorites, this alonemay answer lots of questions for you.
  • Jagick
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Easily my favorite server up and running now. Only gripe I have is that half the server running scoped recon makes for a pretty unenjoyable time on some maps, especially when you respawn into an open field with no cover. It's easy to pick up the same kind of weapon and fight back but then it just gets boring.
  • -Antares65z
    1782 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 25
    Jagick said:
    Easily my favorite server up and running now. Only gripe I have is that half the server running scoped recon makes for a pretty unenjoyable time on some maps, especially when you respawn into an open field with no cover. It's easy to pick up the same kind of weapon and fight back but then it just gets boring.
    What do you expect when you play on a hardcore server?  Of course you're going to have a lot of turds sniping people and not PTFO.  
    Post edited by -Antares65z on
  • EdwinSpangler
    1843 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Damn turds!
  • RUS_DONI
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 25
    Nice Server!
    Post edited by RUS_DONI on
  • Jeffrey9982743
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    would  be a nice Server IF: every game is Balanced and not full of LEB Onesided Stacks...second if you would consider your Ban Policy.. many people know that litary cheaters playing there.. and some of them are even on ya Own Clan :) but hey im not wondering anything on that server because its Really Scummy there