[LEB] (Official Post by Owner - NOW RECRUITING) 24/7 Active 200% Damage Servers !!

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    would  be a nice Server IF: every game is Balanced and not full of LEB Onesided Stacks...second if you would consider your Ban Policy.. many people know that litary cheaters playing there.. and some of them are even on ya Own Clan :) but hey im not wondering anything on that server because its Really Scummy there
    If players would stop using backcapping as their main offensive strategy, there would be less imbalanced rounds. 
  • jtwilly4
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello i was playing on your server today. I was playing fine not cheating or trolling or anything but you banned me for no reason. 
  • CedarOfLebanon
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ill check what happened @jtwilly4

• jtwilly4
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ill check what happened @jtwilly4

I haven’t played in a couple years probably and your server was one of the only ones I could find. I played maybe 2 games. We were playing on operation locker and I crossed the spawn boundary for a few seconds then my screen went black. I figured I just lost connection but it said it banned me. Idk if you have an automatic system that bans people for cheating. I wasn’t trying to cheat.
  • ohthelag
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hello, I'm a regular on the hardcore server for BF1 and I've been playing it almost every day for several years. I recently learned about the discord rule and while I was doing as I was instructed in trying to get in contact with the admins for a working discord link I was banned. I really don't mean to cause any trouble or frustration, I want to play by the rules on my favorite server. Can I get a fresh link and be allowed back on so I can play by the same rule as everyone else?
  • Titan_Awaken
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Man, this thread has become less of a “recruitment” thread and more of a “ban appeal” thread.
  • miguel_ice456
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member

I was unfairly banned, I don't understand why I was banned for no reason when I play well it was 58/6 MAIN tank only (assault confrontation)> I use press 4 of a light to spot the enemies. i liked your server is my favorite. my name is BadNoob02. Thanks for playing on your server, I'm Brazilian.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I was unfairly banned, I don't understand why I was banned for no reason when I play well it was 58/6 MAIN tank only (assault confrontation)> I use press 4 of a light to spot the enemies. i liked your server is my favorite. my name is BadNoob02. Thanks for playing on your server, I'm Brazilian.
    i do not even see you on the banlist. error from your side
  • -Antares65z
    1786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Don't you guys have a Discord server that you resolve these kinds of things on?
  • saarb737
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 12
    im playing that server alot, its always in my "recent", and now it gone.
    i tried to log it few minutes ago, it said "error", i exit the game, and then re-opened the game, and that server is gone.....
    anyone knows whats that?!
  • saarb737
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited June 14
    [duplicate]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • CedarOfLebanon
    saarb737 wrote: »
    im playing that server alot, its always in my "recent", and now it gone.
    i tried to log it few minutes ago, it said "error", i exit the game, and then re-opened the game, and that server is gone.....
    anyone knows whats that?!

Server is back up. Had to renew it.
  • TrophiicTTV
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Was just playing on your Battlefield 4 server, playing well not cheating at all. the other team accused me of cheating and instantly your admin banned me. i asked him to spec me and nope he instantly perm banned me from the server. played this game on console just got it on pc on sale and it was the only rush server i enjoyed playing and now i cant because some children complained and i was banned without any proof or anything. 
  • CedarOfLebanon
    you were banned by an admin after he spectated you and that admin saw you were not playing normally.
  • TrophiicTTV
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    That is false it was instantly after the opposing team complained, been playing games competitively for around 13 years now but if you wish to keep the ban because I am simply better that’s fine. Clearly people that do better than average aren’t welcomed on your servers. Feel free to check anything you’d like username on everything is Trophiic. Sad to see how a server operates.
  • -Antares65z
    edited June 18
    Moderators - Is it possible to move/lock this thread?  I wasn't aware that these forums can be used as a personal platform for communication between private servers and the players that frequent it. Isn't this what Discord servers are meant for?

• Titan_Awaken
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Moderators - Is it possible to move/lock this thread?  I wasn't aware that these forums can be used as a personal platform for communication between private servers and the players that frequent it. Isn't this what Discord servers are meant for?

Exactly.

The original purpose of this thread (recruiting members and promoting servers) has been derailed so unimaginably far that it’s become exclusively a “ban appeal” thread.

The last truly on-topic post was back in Feb 2018 from OP announcing the addition of the Apocalypse maps.
    Apocalypse Maps added :) Join us & Have FUN !!
  • -Antares65z
    edited June 19
    Moderators - How about closing this one out?   This thread has nothing to do with constructive group discussion on BF games. 
  • CedarOfLebanon
    HOT!! [LEB] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE ! REAL HARDCORE ! (Your New Favorite Servers!)

Battlefield 1 server 46,600+ Favorites, 200% Bullet Damage Damage Fast Spawns& Respawns.
    Server name:
    [LEB] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE !! REAL HARDCORE !!
    Tracker Link: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers/pc/4985769730391

LEB also hosts a Battlefield 4 server! 200% Damage, fast spawns/respawns.
    Server name:
    [LEB] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE ! REAL HARDCORE !
    Server link: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/d1d46393-0f31-4b61-b3db-d3473307cfef/LEB-FAST-XP-RESPAWN-200-BULLET-DAMAGE-REAL-HARDCORE/

24/7 ACTIVE ADMINS. PLAY BATTLEFIELD THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED ON THE LEB SERVERS WITH FAST SPAWNS & 200% DAMAGE!

LEB IS RECRUITING MORE MEMBERS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN LET ME KNOW (MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER & MUST ACCEPT THE CLAN RULES)

HAVE FUN !

That is the main topic, as far for bans no one gets banned unless they broke the rules and as stated in the rules all bans are final no appeals.
  • -Antares65z
    HOT!! [LEB] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE ! REAL HARDCORE ! (Your New Favorite Servers!)

Battlefield 1 server 46,600+ Favorites, 200% Bullet Damage Damage Fast Spawns& Respawns.
    Server name:
    [LEB] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE !! REAL HARDCORE !!
    Tracker Link: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers/pc/4985769730391

LEB also hosts a Battlefield 4 server! 200% Damage, fast spawns/respawns.
    Server name:
    [LEB] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE ! REAL HARDCORE !
    Server link: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/d1d46393-0f31-4b61-b3db-d3473307cfef/LEB-FAST-XP-RESPAWN-200-BULLET-DAMAGE-REAL-HARDCORE/

24/7 ACTIVE ADMINS. PLAY BATTLEFIELD THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED ON THE LEB SERVERS WITH FAST SPAWNS & 200% DAMAGE!

LEB IS RECRUITING MORE MEMBERS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN LET ME KNOW (MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER & MUST ACCEPT THE CLAN RULES)

HAVE FUN !

That is the main topic, as far for bans no one gets banned unless they broke the rules and as stated in the rules all bans are final no appeals.
    Seems like the main topic is all the noobs showing up here complaining about getting banned. Maybe you should be directing your disgruntled players to your Discord server?  That's what every other Admin I know does.