[LEB] (Official Post by Owner - NOW RECRUITING) 24/7 Active 200% Damage Servers !!

124»

Comments

• CedarOfLebanon
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 21
    HOT!! [LEB] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE ! REAL HARDCORE ! (Your New Favorite Servers!)

Battlefield 1 server 46,600+ Favorites, 200% Bullet Damage Damage Fast Spawns& Respawns.
    Server name:
    [LEB] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE !! REAL HARDCORE !!
    Tracker Link: https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/servers/pc/4985769730391

LEB also hosts a Battlefield 4 server! 200% Damage, fast spawns/respawns.
    Server name:
    [LEB] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE ! REAL HARDCORE !
    Server link: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/d1d46393-0f31-4b61-b3db-d3473307cfef/LEB-FAST-XP-RESPAWN-200-BULLET-DAMAGE-REAL-HARDCORE/

24/7 ACTIVE ADMINS. PLAY BATTLEFIELD THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED ON THE LEB SERVERS WITH FAST SPAWNS & 200% DAMAGE!

LEB IS RECRUITING MORE MEMBERS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN LET ME KNOW (MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER & MUST ACCEPT THE CLAN RULES)

HAVE FUN !

Again for future reference to those who come here and try to appeal, if you got banned or kicked it is because you broke the rules. Again all bans are final, which means we do not do appeals not here not on discord, no where. Just play and follow the server rules you will be fine. Stop trying to appeal here, it wont do anything.
  • CertifiedBruhMom
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    CedarofLebanon, is there somewhere I can message you? You recently banned my account, CertifiedBruhMom, for cheating even though I wasn't. I was just on a good streak on Metro, rush, one of the admins accused me of cheating and banned me. If you believe I was hacking, you may check my stats on my page. I find it utterly inappropriate how you didn't even bother to listen to my case. 
  • PackersDK
    883 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 6
    CedarofLebanon, is there somewhere I can message you? You recently banned my account, CertifiedBruhMom, for cheating even though I wasn't. I was just on a good streak on Metro, rush, one of the admins accused me of cheating and banned me. If you believe I was hacking, you may check my stats on my page. I find it utterly inappropriate how you didn't even bother to listen to my case. 

Well, you could send him a private message through his profile on this very forum. Something I really wish more of you banned players would realize.

There are only 4-5 active threads on this forum at any given time. Are the rest of the forum community really forced to see this extremely uninteresting, tedious “ban appeal thread” up there, every single time we visit this forum??
  • CedarOfLebanon
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    HOT!! [LEB] FAST XP/RESPAWN - 200% BULLET DAMAGE ! REAL HARDCORE ! (Your New Favorite Servers!)

Battlefield 1 server 46,600+ Favorites, 200% Bullet Damage Damage Fast Spawns& Respawns.
    Server name:

Server name:
    Server link: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/d1d46393-0f31-4b61-b3db-d3473307cfef/LEB-FAST-XP-RESPAWN-200-BULLET-DAMAGE-REAL-HARDCORE/

24/7 ACTIVE ADMINS. PLAY BATTLEFIELD THE WAY IT IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED ON THE LEB SERVERS WITH FAST SPAWNS & 200% DAMAGE!

LEB IS RECRUITING MORE MEMBERS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN LET ME KNOW (MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER & MUST ACCEPT THE CLAN RULES)

HAVE FUN !

Again for future reference to those who come here and try to appeal, if you got banned or kicked it is because you broke the rules. Again all bans are final, which means we do not do appeals not here not on discord, no where. Just play and follow the server rules you will be fine. Stop trying to appeal here, it wont do anything.

^^^
  • DontKillMePLEAZE
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey great server guys ! Just to let you guys know that i would need support with a issues with one server , I already messaged Cedar with further info . Let me know if i can do anything more . 
    Have a nice Day ! :)
  • MR_RGhost7
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Server name:

Server name:

HAVE FUN !
    THE BEST server in the history of battlefield !
  • SpideySCC
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would love to have an explanation for my ban, not appealing it since I have better things to do with my time. I came in there played well and was just banned out of the blue for nothing. Just want the made to know what the misguided excuse for banning me was
  • Titan_Awaken
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 30
    This thread is like a broken record, doomed to repeat the same thing over and over to no avail...
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14300 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Shaosty

Take it to pm please.

Posting about a ban publicly on the forum isn't what this forum is for.

Use their discord or discuss in pm with the admin if you wish to go into detail about it.

I'll be removing your posts here to get this thread back on track.