Finished my personal challenge

Callahan44er
4534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited January 11
And got 100 kills with all weapons,gadgets and meleeweapons. I only skipped flash flare gun cause it would be just painful to play scout without spotting flares. Anybody got more wespons with a service star? Im still missing a few puzzles and the preorder stuff so it is possible.
All done on regular servers,90% conquest.

Comments

• iano1978
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well done mate, working on it myself at the moment.
    On about 100 weapons so far but its hard for a vehicle user!!
  • disposalist
    5634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Nice job. I didn't do the Flash Flare either. Never run it. I wonder if I'm missing out though... can you run both flares?

I'm missing a couple of the new melee and some tanker/pilot ones aren't 100 yet, but I'm not worrying about those (though the C93 has a dogtag for some reason...)
  • 1903_Dark_Eagle
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There is no way in hell I am doing this.
  • captinsmooth
    1859 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 11
    Nice job!

How long did the kolibri take? lol Was it the most painful to complete?
  • Callahan44er
    4534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nice job. I didn't do the Flash Flare either. Never run it. I wonder if I'm missing out though... can you run both flares?

I'm missing a couple of the new melee and some tanker/pilot ones aren't 100 yet, but I'm not worrying about those (though the C93 has a dogtag for some reason...)

Nope,only 1 flare gun,otherwise i would do it.
    Nice job!

Not THAT long,played it with martini mostly. Tripwire gas took really long,in conquest they really suck. Stuff like syringe and tool took a while as well because theyre hard to use for anything but camping people. Rifle grenades he are also really bad,i dont get why anybody uses them in "normal play".
    Ill do a vid with my best toolkills soon :)
  • Siiiiimi
    113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Grats, well done ! Im on the same road, only missing 4 melee weapons.

Did you remember the standard issue rifles, and if so is the mosin nagant service star not unlocking for you either?

Also anyone bothered with the survival knife? At some 40kills now from normal play, not sure if i feel like getting to 100.
  • MarxistDictator
    3893 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 11
    But did you do the trench periscope and cavalry lance? Good job
  • Callahan44er
    Siiiiimi wrote: »
    Grats, well done ! Im on the same road, only missing 4 melee weapons.

Did you remember the standard issue rifles, and if so is the mosin nagant service star not unlocking for you either?

Also anyone bothered with the survival knife? At some 40kills now from normal play, not sure if i feel like getting to 100.

I havent been on any french/russian maps with standard rifles,when i looked for servers i didnt found any,so lebel and mosin nagant i havent done yet :/
    The new pilot perk that fires a spotting flare if you exit a plane helps getting some meleekills,i got over 200.
    Its a bit sad that tool/syringe get no service stars as well...

I got over 9000 kills with the periscope,it just doesnt show them ;) (not really) . Cavalry lance i completed of course.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    1760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That's some real accomplishment, mate.
  • abc1434286920
    73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I am about to finish all weapons (remain two) for the main four classes however i dont think i have the tenacity to complete all melee's and secondaries ...
    After maxing all classes this was my way of keeping my interest in the game peeked; it has been fun getting to learn all the weapons and adjust playstyle accordingly, it has also been frustrating at times as i couldnt get the grip of some weapons (mp18 experimental, telescopic lmg's, 12g's mainly)

Good job though on the melee's/secondaries and flares etc thats some dedication.
  • Callahan44er
    I am about to finish all weapons (remain two) for the main four classes however i dont think i have the tenacity to complete all melee's and secondaries ...
    After maxing all classes this was my way of keeping my interest in the game peeked; it has been fun getting to learn all the weapons and adjust playstyle accordingly, it has also been frustrating at times as i couldnt get the grip of some weapons (mp18 experimental, telescopic lmg's, 12g's mainly)

Good job though on the melee's/secondaries and flares etc thats some dedication.

I started like you ;) what will you do if you got the 2 remaining weapons? Secondaries are great(at least until the ttk patch),melee is great in this game. I did the same in previous battlefields,to me its not fun to always play with the best guns...you can do well with all guns. 12g automatic was once really bad,now its actually pretty good,i dont know when you played with it.
  • wenkels
    109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Nice job!

Not THAT long,played it with martini mostly. Tripwire gas took really long,in conquest they really suck. Stuff like syringe and tool took a while as well because theyre hard to use for anything but camping people. Rifle grenades he are also really bad,i dont get why anybody uses them in "normal play".

What? When I play medic it's entirely for the self heal and rifle grenades, I love rifle grenades.
  • disposalist
    5634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Lol some might well put those two together in effort to achieve ;)
  • abc1434286920
    73 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I started like you ;) what will you do if you got the 2 remaining weapons? Secondaries are great(at least until the ttk patch),melee is great in this game. I did the same in previous battlefields,to me its not fun to always play with the best guns...you can do well with all guns. 12g automatic was once really bad,now its actually pretty good,i dont know when you played with it.

I am already 700+ hrs in after a year and sort of slowly losing interest, certainly wont endure doing all secondaries and melees , especially with the soon to come increased ttk.
    Will stick to some of the guns that i enjoyed most from each class and maybe try to finally get one gun to hundred stars (probably rsc or arisaka), also the standoff assault tank (currently at 50+). Or burn out and pick up another game.
    Hate the 12g hunter, i am leaving it for last.
  • ElliotLH
    1774 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nice job - I bet that feels good haha. I'm working on this myself with the exception of some gadgets so know that it can be a grind sometimes.
  • Callahan44er
    wenkels wrote: »

Nice job!

What? When I play medic it's entirely for the self heal and rifle grenades, I love rifle grenades.

I bet you dont play with the he ones. Inf survives like 2 direct hits(i dont knowstats but it felt that way),tanks laugh at you if you attack them.
    The normal ones are better but miles away from being as useful as syringe+heal...you should call yourself assault and not medic.
    Forgot to mention mini grenades,i did the star when you got 2,it still was quite painful.its like youre throwing firecrackers at your enemies.
  • grrlpurple
    464 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Working on it myself and dreading the spot flare and kolibri kills. Congrats on a massive achievement.
  • Imabaka70
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've never got service stars for spot flares :( which makes me sad that I have just over 400 spot flare kills
  • Callahan44er
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    I've never got service stars for spot flares :( which makes me sad that I have just over 400 spot flare kills

Yeah dogtags for really all weapons would have been nice as well...i really hope the next bf gets better in terms of rewards and challenges,bf1 feels like a 5year old game in that regard.
    Heres my first toolmontage,ill work on more...syringe mintage will follow lol
  • boutneus
    1754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Did the guns, no way I’m doing melee and gadgets lol