How to get .44 Magnon 3 times the mirror

IN_FACT_NO_REALY
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
edited January 13
Have anyone know? How to get .44 Magnon 3x scope
Post edited by IN_FACT_NO_REALY on

Comments

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    719 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Ehm, oui?
  • xROLLIN_STON3x
    462 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You mean the 3x scope? I'm sure that was a veteran only item.

The unica has one but it isn't as good as the magnum.
  • IN_FACT_NO_REALY
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Ehm, oui?

U know how to get ?
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    719 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    As Stone already mentioned, it is a veteran weapon. This means you need to have one older Battlefield title in your Origin library to get it.
  • IN_FACT_NO_REALY
    As Stone already mentioned, it is a veteran weapon. This means you need to have one older Battlefield title in your Origin library to get it.

so i need buy BF3 that i can get ? right ?
  • CyberDyme
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes, you would need to have a EA Battlefield game that was released by EA before BF4 was to acquire the 'Veteran' status for your soldier in BF4. That would unlock the 3x scope for your .44 Magnum revolver. Try and get the 3x scope first for the Unica and try it out. It is really not that big of an advantage or anything special, so for that in itself don't see its worthwhile to get Veteran status. If its for your personal feeling of 'completing the game' or 'cosmetics' on how you like to look and play style, then go for it! Enjoy life and the game! ;o)
  • gunhurler
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    buy battlefield 3 for 5.99 in a bin somewhere or borrow a copy from a friend, i think its also free to download on psn.