Modern Combat Battlefield 2018

Jal-89
392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Recent rumors around the internet says the next Battlefield game would be a ww2 shooter, and then a Bad Company game set during Vietnam. I would love to play that kind of games, but later this year its been 5 years since we got a Battlefield game released set in modern combat.

I really love DICE, and whatever they're up to i think that we will see a good game next time, but as some rumors says that we will see Battlefield games getting released more often maybe, and maybe going back in time again. Thats something im not a huge fan of atm.

I understand they could be able to release BF games more often if both Stockholm & LA are working on it to 100%, but if we will get unbalanced buggy games people will go nuts over it, and that will be an issue.

However its just rumors atm, and this might not even be the case.

I would really love a comeback to Choppers, Jets, FLIR Sights, Lock on weapons, etc.

I know there are people hating on lock ons etc, but it could be balanced better if needed, and it helps against chopper spam etc, and its acually a really nice mechanic in the games (in my opinion), same goes with FLIR, Jets and so on.

Please share your own opinions :)

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10708 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jal-89 wrote: »
    Recent rumors around the internet says the next Battlefield game would be a ww2 shooter, and then a Bad Company game set during Vietnam. I would love to play that kind of games, but later this year its been 5 years since we got a Battlefield game released set in modern combat.

I really love DICE, and whatever they're up to i think that we will see a good game next time, but as some rumors says that we will see Battlefield games getting released more often maybe, and maybe going back in time again. Thats something im not a huge fan of atm.

I understand they could be able to release BF games more often if both Stockholm & LA are working on it to 100%, but if we will get unbalanced buggy games people will go nuts over it, and that will be an issue.

However its just rumors atm, and this might not even be the case.

I would really love a comeback to Choppers, Jets, FLIR Sights, Lock on weapons, etc.

I know there are people hating on lock ons etc, but it could be balanced better if needed, and it helps against chopper spam etc, and its acually a really nice mechanic in the games (in my opinion), same goes with FLIR, Jets and so on.

Please share your own opinions :)
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/117531/battlefield-2018#latest
  • Foot_Elite_Tomei
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No to FLIR sights, NV-goggles with limited batteries as a gadget instead.

No to auto lock on launchers (Javelin, Stinger etc.) and self guidance launchers (MBT-LAW).

Promote dumb fired and wireguided launchers which latter can be locked on if recon paints a target with a portable laser designator. Painting must be done until target is hit or it will miss.
  • Jal-89
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No to FLIR sights, NV-goggles with limited batteries as a gadget instead.

No to auto lock on launchers (Javelin, Stinger etc.) and self guidance launchers (MBT-LAW).

Promote dumb fired and wireguided launchers which latter can be locked on if recon paints a target with a portable laser designator. Painting must be done until target is hit or it will miss.

Could be nice features if they could make it work within the multiplayer. Im all ears to new type of features in BF games. I think they could basically add whatever if they just do it right & balanced it the right way.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3860 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Let's keep it to one thread please.

The thread can be located here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/117531/battlefield-2018#latest

Thanks @TEKNOCODE for posting the link.

-CB
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!