Phantom Operative assignment bug

Mtnsh2011
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
This is my first post so if there is anything wrong on where I post this, sorry. Over the past 3 weeks I have p_7425tu1i1.png
been working on these phantom assignments in order to get the awesome Phantom Bow. Today, finally completing the last assignment, I was able to gather up some people to activate the elevator in Hanger 21 to the Phantom Bow Room. ( We all had the dog tags, etc) When we entered the code and got our bow, I proceeded to jump on top of the cabinet to get the Phantom Operative assignment. Being on the PS4, it prompted me to press square, and so I did. Nothing happened.... and when I looked at it again this time it did not prompt me to press anything. Pressing square by myself did nothing. So I figured eh, it's probably unlocked, and I can see it on Battlelog. As you probably guessed, it was still a question mark. So I have to ask, what did I do wrong? Or is there a common bug going around? Also, should I try to go down there again and try it. Thank you.

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3888 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Unfortunately you may have to do it again. Was there anyone near you that may have pressed square before you?

-CB
  • Mtnsh2011
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Retry 5 times but nothing happened.
  • MOSHY25
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just go to the map it is on and get it. No need to complete assignment. Unless you want that too.
  • yeisonvohurn
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I HAVE SEEN MORE THAN 50 PLAYERS WHO HAS THE SAME ISSUE BRO
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3888 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Dont necro such old threads...bro

-CB
This discussion has been closed.