game is dead to me

Comments

• robmcewen
    2852 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    robmcewen wrote: »

You might as well have said Levelcap is the best YouTube if you wanted to get everyone to disagree with you.

How DARE you saying such unholy things about our Lord and Saviour Levelscrub! Mind your manners!

Oh I've done it now, I just want to see the world burn. >:)
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    you're all absolutly right. this game is a masterpiece , i've never ever seen one thread on here complaining about gun balance,or lack thereof ,nor has anyone ever complained about the overuse of hellriegals ,grenade spam,hillhumpers,tank campers, airplane killfarmers,getting shot around corners,etc.etc.
    you're right this game is just perfect in every way. COD does have its issues , but as of right now IMO, COD is just more fun.

What are you doing here then?
  • BaronVonGoon
    5300 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey guys, I've decided to quit using Dial soap and switch to Safegaurd soap. It makes my skin silkier.

I had to inform the Battlefield forums because my personal decision to use or discard certain products is relevant to all of your interests.

Charcoal soap is the way to go
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9864 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    you're all absolutly right. this game is a masterpiece , i've never ever seen one thread on here complaining about gun balance,or lack thereof ,nor has anyone ever complained about the overuse of hellriegals ,grenade spam,hillhumpers,tank campers, airplane killfarmers,getting shot around corners,etc.etc.
    you're right this game is just perfect in every way. COD does have its issues , but as of right now IMO, COD is just more fun.

To be fair though, negativity will always out the positivity.

It is quite rare to see threads praising a game, You do tend to find the negative threads far outnumber the positive ones.

This isnt a surprise though as the ones that would have posted praise are too busy actually playing and enjoying themselves to be bothered with posting on a forum.

That said, I wish you the best in your endeavours on call of duty.
  • huricanechuck
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

To be fair though, negativity will always out the positivity.

It is quite rare to see threads praising a game, You do tend to find the negative threads far outnumber the positive ones.

This isnt a surprise though as the ones that would have posted praise are too busy actually playing and enjoying themselves to be bothered with posting on a forum.

That said, I wish you the best in your endeavours on call of duty.

thank you
  • huricanechuck
    you people can stand on your soapboxes all you want, but truth is these 2 game have more in common than different. both have issues , both have certain appeals, both have "easy mode" guns that tryhards gravitate to. BF has tanks,airplanes,elite classes , COD has scorestreakes that all attract killfarmers .BF1 has hillhumper ,COD has quickscopers, BF is a bit more strategic and team oriented, where as COD is a bit more fast paced , each game offers it own unique playstyle. but in the end it's all about FUN. just because one is more appealing doesn't mean the other is a bad game. i've enjoyed BF1 for a year ,now i'm enjoying COD WWII . if DICE decides to make any positive changes to this game ,i will likely come back to play again. but until then i'll play what is,at the moment, more fun.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I still dont get the point of this thread,you think youre the only one that stopped playing? This is the bf1 forum,if you dont play the game dont visit the forum,easy.
    Hf in your epic 6vs6 battles.
  • huricanechuck
    edited January 14
    I still dont get the point of this thread,you think youre the only one that stopped playing? This is the bf1 forum,if you dont play the game dont visit the forum,easy.

never said i wasn't playing this game anymore . and have fun on your 12vs8 TDM or 32vs20 matches.at least 6vs6 is an even match.

• huricanechuck

if you don't get it ,then why
    reply?
  • Huntbang
    144 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol get wrecked
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

if you don't get it ,then why
    reply?

Sometimes you have to broadcast your bewilderment.

That is how baffling stuff is.
  • Solid_GQ
    1127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How can cod bested bf1 if it has 15k less active people everyday than bf1 which is nearly 1.5 years old?

If you play bf like you play cod then it aint going to work out for you OP.If you are the type of player who preferes run and gun then cod is for you for sure.But cod ww2 bested bf1?not even close.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    just tried this game again for the first time in 2 months , nothing has changed , all tryhards still using the heiregal ,all killfarmers still sniping and pistols still outgunning LMGs at medium range , no gun balance , i used to enjoy this but it's gotten downright pathetic, sorry but COD WWII has bested you.

We just have to live with the fact that old BF is dead. It is a mixture of Cod and BF now.
    I do agree with you ( except that CoD is better, I tried it and met cheaters in the beta sadly).
  • Loqtrall
    11159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    you people can stand on your soapboxes all you want, but truth is these 2 game have more in common than different. both have issues , both have certain appeals, both have "easy mode" guns that tryhards gravitate to. BF has tanks,airplanes,elite classes , COD has scorestreakes that all attract killfarmers .BF1 has hillhumper ,COD has quickscopers, BF is a bit more strategic and team oriented, where as COD is a bit more fast paced , each game offers it own unique playstyle. but in the end it's all about FUN. just because one is more appealing doesn't mean the other is a bad game. i've enjoyed BF1 for a year ,now i'm enjoying COD WWII . if DICE decides to make any positive changes to this game ,i will likely come back to play again. but until then i'll play what is,at the moment, more fun.

So you list all of the things that make the games two separate entities made for two different audiences - yet you sit there and directly compare it to BF on a BF forum and somehow expect people to not proclaim BF is the better game?

Really?

Saying BF is the better game, especially on this forum, is about as close to "standing on their soapboxes" as you straight up saying cod ww2 is superior in your OP.

You're acting like everyone's a fan boy for saying BF is great and Cod sucks, when you essentially said in your OP that BF1 is so bad that the game is "dead to you" and that CoD is obviously the better game.

Then you go on to say that you don't think bf1 is a bad game, after proclaiming there's so much wrong with it that the game is dead to you and you're sticking with something else that you qualify as a game worth playing.

Lol and to top it off you make a thread called "this game is dead to me" and talk about how you'd rather play cod because this game is so broken, and then persist to say "I never said I didn't play this game anymore". Because, you know, that totally doesn't contradict saying the game is dead to you. You said that you played it for the first time in 2 months and still disliked it and thought ww2 was better - but you still play it?

This comment of yours is completely contradicting what you've said in this thread up to this point.

And others are right BTW - the way you started off this thread was nonsense, as you came to a BF forum to announce you still think the game is garbage and that CoD has bested it. The entire premise of this thread is, in of itself, pointless.
  • huricanechuck
    Loqtrall wrote: »

So you list all of the things that make the games two separate entities made for two different audiences - yet you sit there and directly compare it to BF on a BF forum and somehow expect people to not proclaim BF is the better game?

Really?

Saying BF is the better game, especially on this forum, is about as close to "standing on their soapboxes" as you straight up saying cod ww2 is superior in your OP.

You're acting like everyone's a fan boy for saying BF is great and Cod sucks, when you essentially said in your OP that BF1 is so bad that the game is "dead to you" and that CoD is obviously the better game.

Then you go on to say that you don't think bf1 is a bad game, after proclaiming there's so much wrong with it that the game is dead to you and you're sticking with something else that you qualify as a game worth playing.

Lol and to top it off you make a thread called "this game is dead to me" and talk about how you'd rather play cod because this game is so broken, and then persist to say "I never said I didn't play this game anymore". Because, you know, that totally doesn't contradict saying the game is dead to you. You said that you played it for the first time in 2 months and still disliked it and thought ww2 was better - but you still play it?

This comment of yours is completely contradicting what you've said in this thread up to this point.

And others are right BTW - the way you started off this thread was nonsense, as you came to a BF forum to announce you still think the game is garbage and that CoD has bested it. The entire premise of this thread is, in of itself, pointless.

i agree that i probably should have chosen my words differently, what i meant was , for the moment i'm enjoying COD , it's barely 3 months old and they have already fixed and patched more things than BF1 has in over a year.and quite honestly the players on BF are no different than the players on COD. BF players think they're better . COD players think they're better. but truth is both playerbases are more alike than different.
  • okachuka
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    just tried this game again for the first time in 2 months , nothing has changed , all tryhards still using the heiregal ,all killfarmers still sniping and pistols still outgunning LMGs at medium range , no gun balance , i used to enjoy this but it's gotten downright pathetic, sorry but COD WWII has bested you.

This is your personal opinion on the matter, sure, bf has its own annoying things in the game but that doesnt mean that cod is better game overall, sure it sells more but gameplay wise we just cant compare them, what they do have common is that they're both casual shooters and thats it.

Cod to me is a game, that by watching couple mins of gameplay, is enough for me to deside that i wouldnt want to play it, even if ea/activision would pay for me for playing it so i rather keep my braincells what i have left u know.
  • Solid_GQ
    1127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »

Really?

i agree that i probably should have chosen my words differently, what i meant was , for the moment i'm enjoying COD , it's barely 3 months old and they have already fixed and patched more things than BF1 has in over a year.and quite honestly the players on BF are no different than the players on COD. BF players think they're better . COD players think they're better. but truth is both playerbases are more alike than different.

There is no comparison between bf and cod both are totally different games and the only thing that connects those 2 is that both are FPS games.

The thing is that you dont need any time to learn how to play cod,its a simple game where you just point and shoot and you dont need to worrie about things like recoil and other stuff and you can wipe the whole enemy team by yourself.BF is a tactical game which requires team play and most of BF veterans know that PTFO matters more than just getting kills.You need time to learn how to play bf,to learn how every class works and check what your team mates role is in order to pick a different class and be helpfull in order to help your team get the win.

I used to play cod back in the days of cod4,mw2 and bo1 and believe me cod community is way more toxic than bf's.
  • -Antares65z
    1276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Supocan wrote: »
    Sorry but COD WWII is the ultimate ****..

Personally I liked World at War (COD 5) the best. The first Black Ops was pretty good too. The first 5-6 COD's were great. Then they ruined it.