game is dead to me

124»

Comments

• V2Face
    2534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    OP likes to see loot crates fall from the skies.
  • disposalist
    7227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Some people will say "Huh. You like oranges? No me, I prefer apples".

Other will say "Huh. You like oranges? What are you stupid?! Oranges are awful and apples are clearly superior" and then be all pissy when people defend liking oranges.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    if you like both you get killed also :open_mouth:
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3725 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Other will say "Huh. You like oranges? What are you stupid?! Oranges are awful and apples are clearly superior" and then be all pissy when people defend liking oranges.

Pffft... Everyone knows pineapple > everything.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    2607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    If you personally enjoy CoD WW2 more than BF1, that's quite fair. You're allowed to like and dislike whatever you want, and if you want to leave this game and play more CoD, that's entirely up to you.

However, coming to this forum in particular and stating that your opinion as if it was the absolute truth is either immature, or malicious. You focus on BF1's issues to an extreme degree, then glance over CoD's problems as if they weren't very important; you don't even mention the major issues of that game. After doing all of this, you're surprised and shocked that people disagree with your opinions, and some people have disagreed quite strongly, as they are allowed to. What did you expect? That everyone would start nodding vigorously, as if you were some sort of prophet coming here to deliver us from a horrid fate?

If I went to the CoD WW2 forums or subreddit, and started listing off all of the absolute nonsense that I hate in that game, before stating that 'BF1 is far superior, even though it also has issues (which I won't list, just like you).', the members of those forums will react angrily.

Once again, I state: What did you expect?
  • TEKNOCODE
    8539 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Dragonfruit for the win, mate.
  • Imabaka70
    2137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Peaches ( ̄へ ̄)
  • GuN_sLiNgErXD15
    458 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I love a good pear.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3725 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Dragonfruit for the win, mate.

giphy.gif
  • Chillmatik_86
    2351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I love melons, especially 2 at once...
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2013 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 15
    I love a good pear.

"Just strutting around the office, eating some pretentious fruit. Like a pear."

-Bill Burr on Steve Jobs