Swfc4eva memorial Bagfest.

Comments

• fisknyllet17
    1735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My throat is flucked after drinking so many fireballs yesterday. Worth it.

How is your head after my kick to the face?
    I've had worse m8. I was a troubled youth. :wink:
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    500 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My throat is flucked after drinking so many fireballs yesterday. Worth it.

Bf4>bf1.

Just sayin. Git bf4ed k?
  • jerkShed
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Every possible way of scrubbin....

That was fun and hilarious. Claymore... LOL, I only run those when Troke is around.
  • jerkShed
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    smart2705 wrote: »
    @jerkShed I guess that's on me buddy since I was the one starting one of the parties. I apologize.
    Hope you accept my friend request so we can make sure that it will never happen again.

I did, and no worries mate. It's on me for not looking for a chat, I was just excited and having too much fun.
  • geosnyper1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hell of a game guys!
    Sorry if i upset someone with that stupid road kill from the bridge!(just lost control of that damn thing!
    R.I.P. mate and God bless your family!
  • Crispy_Pinguin
    1598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh no, did you do this already :'(
    I was sure someone would message me on PSN since I´m not in here very often, but hey ho, i hope you had a great time :-)
    Rest in peace my dear friend Mark, you are, and will be, missed ♥
    Thanks for doing this guys, totally awesome of you, I know Mark would have liked this.
    Much respect to all of you !!
  • Trokey66
    8980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ben8D8over wrote: »
    I was sure someone would message me on PSN since I´m not in here very often, but hey ho, i hope you had a great time :-)
    Thanks for doing this guys, totally awesome of you, I know Mark would have liked this.

Bugger! Sorry @Ben8D8over, had I realised I would have.

Went did it in style though.
  • Ben8D8over
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Ben8D8over wrote: »

Bugger! Sorry @Ben8D8over, had I realised I would have.

Went did it in style though.

No problem @Trokey66
    My own fault of not checking in here more often :(
    Not a doubt in my mind you went full throttle, lol, and I´ve seen the videos :smiley:
  • Trokey66
    8980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You Sir, are a true Gentleman!

Many thanks.
  • b2tchwood
    1084 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 3
    @Trokey66 - I spent ages looking for this clip Knew it was somewhere but skip to 03:30 - good times!

[link]https://youtu.be/gF y-o71-M_U[/link]
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • Trokey66
    b2tchwood wrote: »
    @Trokey66 - I spent ages looking for this clip Knew it was somewhere but skip to 03:30 - good times!

[link]https://youtu.be/¯\_(ツ)_/¯-o71-M_U[/link]

@b2tchwood would love but the forum has censored the link so it doesn't work!
  • b2tchwood
    1084 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Tried loads to sort that but kept getting sent to the mods, no idea. Search b1tchwood bf4 forumfield troll games, the last clip.
  • Trokey66

Tried loads to sort that but kept getting sent to the mods, no idea. Search b1tchwood bf4 forumfield troll games, the last clip.

Quality mate.

Some names in that vid I haven't seen for years. Good to hear Mark again!

Very good but sad times.
  • b2tchwood

Quality mate.

Some names in that vid I haven't seen for years. Good to hear Mark again!

Very good but sad times.

I know. Very fond memories.
  • StarscreamUK
    7521 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited June 3

https://youtu.be/gF y-o71-M_U

I've edited it slightly, copy paste and remove the space
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    500 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Trokey66 said:
    Mods, please excuse the necro under the circumstances

I was clearing the memory of my PS4 when I came across these clips and realised I hadn't put them together.....

@Turban_Legend80 sorry you missed it mate, I know you would have been there if you knew and for that, I apologise.
    Glorious. I wanna download it. Bitter sweet event. Even though if I remember Zavod, which doesnt appear on any vids, that game was atrociously funny. I remember i went 100-70 k/d and I got nemesised by Rolling Stone 2 times, but after a while tides have changed and we ended up 10-11 or something like that.
  • b2tchwood

https://youtu.be/gF y-o71-M_U

I've edited it slightly, copy paste and remove the space

Thanks buddy, I was struggling with that. Been absent from here for a while so thought I had to do something special to post a link.👍