Weekly Debrief

If having server browser issue on PC post to this bug tracker thread. I need support on this.

OverLord01a
170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm a sucker for doing more on this but here goes. If you are still having issues on the server browser on the PC i made a new thread on the bug tracker site. I need your support on this by posting on that page. Tell them what the issue is like i did and in detail for them to see. I will post a link to it. You might have to make an account to post on that thread i don't know but you might have to. Anyway this might help if i get more then one.
Link:https://www.bftracker.com/view.php?id=4947

This is my official last try. If this doesn't work then i don't know. Again if more people post on there we might get there attention to this. Thankyou in advance. Oh i hope the mods don't mind me doing this on the forums but its all i could really do get something done. So hopefully this won't get locked or anything.

Comments

• RayD_O1
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks again for all your help trying to resolve this.

I created an account and I have just posted this on Bug Tracker -

Since early December the servers in the browser show only two ping numbers. For example one block of servers show 30 ping and all the rest show 120. On some days all the servers show the same ping. When I join a server the ping is different from what was shown in the browser. I have a 6 page thread about this issue on the BF1 PC Forums and many players have reported they are having exactly the same issue. At the moment it is very frustrating to use a trial and error method of finding the server with the lowest ping. Having to enter each server to check ping and then leave if not suitable is time consuming and annoying.
    I would appreciate if you could resolve this issue so we can get back to using the browser as intended, thank you.

Hope this helps, we really need a solution.
  • RayD_O1
    604 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just checked, they closed my thread on Bud Tracker so no progress, sadly I don't think there is anything else we can do.