To UCAV haters

dawggpoundxb
55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
As much as I love the hate mail that comes in when I decide to play with the UCAV. Let me offer you some tips to avoid being my next victim.

1. When you get killed on a roof, don't go back to the exact same spot and not expect it to happen again and again.
2. Play a different class, this will most likely get you moving around on the map and make you less of a target.
3. Don't group up. As much as I love the multi kills, avoid being in a group on a roof, I will always go for the group on the roof rather than the lone wolf on the same roof (not to say you won't be next)
4. If you find that your partner on the same roof your on has turned into a pink mist in a large explosion, jump, it's your best bet for living longer and getting you playing the objective. If your not on a roof I have no reason to UCAV lol.
5. No roof is safe, despite what you may think their is no roof that is safe from my UCAV. If I want you I will get you no matter the roof. ( when all else fails SUAV always works.
6. Final tip PTFO, if your playing the objective then there is no reason to UCAV. But the moment you decide it's a good idea to hide on a roof thinking your safe guess again... death from above is coming for you.

And these are my tips for those who hate UCAV users but I do encourage the hate mail it just means I'm doing something right and make the game that much better... for me anyways lol.

Comments

• Mikex2112
    942 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Your stats are slightly average....You may want to improve on your own tactics instead of trying to teach.
  • dawggpoundxb
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 5
    Who said I cared about stats it's a game lol do people really care that much about stats cause if so I feel sorry for them and feel sorry for you.
  • xFZx
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I like your humor add me GT: xFZx
  • Mikex2112
    942 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You're giving out advice OP.........So Am I...No need to hate
  • dawggpoundxb
    Mikex2112 wrote: »

Then give advice on your own system unless no one listens to you there either lol
  • Mikex2112

Then give advice on your own system unless no one listens to you there either lol

I do give out advice on Xbox......Because I play on Xbox as well
  • Jhawkmarine
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If you want to get many kills, put mines on your tank and bail it outside of the enemy spawn. When your team is losing, yell at them. Want to kill enemy jets? Switch teams and jet ram the person of interest. Teammate getting too many kills? put C4 on his tank and jump in at the same time while detonating. Like hatemail? Join a mislim server and use the AEK-971.
  • dawggpoundxb

I do give out advice on Xbox......Because I play on Xbox as well

Still says pc lol nice try
  • Mikex2112
  • dawggpoundxb
    Good for you still don't care lol
  • Mikex2112
    Then get your info correct before commenting...Have a good day
  • RustedRoot
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

YEAH! HA!
  • dawggpoundxb

Not my fault you can't link the correct link or that I could care less to check out people's stats cause stats mean nothing in a 4 year old game lol
  • Mikex2112

Not my fault you can't link the correct link or that I could care less to check out people's stats cause stats mean nothing in a 4 year old game lol

NOW YOU GOT IT !!!!!!
    LISTEN TO YOUR OWN WORDS AND YOU'LL REALIZE HOW NON-CONSTRUCTIVE AND IRRELEVANT YOUR THREAD IS
    ABOUT A 4 YO GAME.
  • dawggpoundxb
    Wow all caps, getting angry there? It was never ment to be constructive lol. Just something I wrote while bored at work then you came here and got all butt hurt about it trying to boast about your stats and stuff. I just found it entertaining how you continue to try and justify yourself and your statements this is nothing more than a troll thread that you have taken to a whole other level so thanks for the free entertainment lol