Stuff that makes you want to reach through and throat punch people

crabman169
11087 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Omfg I hate blueberries

Playing Rupture CQ. Needed 3 kills in the St Chammond for a medal

41 kills later and match nearly won I accidentally hold x instead of pressing it to reload my shells in the heat of the moment.
Before I can even press x to hop back in some idiot blueberry takes my tank and refuses to get out even after I use the commorse to tell him to get out; getting the reply "negative".

Guy was 12-9 as a medic and literally only got one kill with my tank before the game finished.

Yeah thanks 'bro'

I guess you were more useful to the team taking my tank whilst I go MVP and had most flags capped and defended only dying because you stole my tank and what good is a c93 carbine vs a BAR

Top it off with the * * was rank 130.

* me I hate these type of people.

~

What moments in battlefield have you wished you could reach through your moniter/tv and sort out an issue?

Comments

• Sparkosa
    354 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It’s funny to see some ppl teabagging when our score is 6-1. But no hate at all.
    And what is pissing me out are scrubs who enters my team and teamkills me after being killed by me multiple times. That’s why I don’t play on hardcore.
  • HardAimedKid
    10590 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Get rekt
  • Sc0utStayDeadPLZ
    626 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Get rekt

GitGud
  • Ram1c
    4161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Get rekt

GitGud

True.
  • TEKNOCODE
    7126 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ram1c wrote: »
    Get rekt

GitGud

True.
    Maybe.
  • StJames0024
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    mongoeasy wrote: »
    I was in 2 man squad, sneaking up on enemy spawn flag. We were there waiting and capping. Squad mate got shot. I waited, hoping he would spawn back which he didn't because I saw him leave our mini squad. Then an enemy pops up and shoots me in the face. It was my deserted squad 'mate'. I stared at the monitor for a minute or so trying to grasp what just happened.

I know that situation, been there a lot. I even did it to my friend but only because he was my friend.
  • StJames0024
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 24
    There are a lot of instances where I would love to reach through my TV and punch someone right in the face but there are just to many to list. But what I can say that makes me want to deck someone is people not playing the objective, but running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I play Scout almost 24/7, and I find myself having to attempt an "one man army" take over with only my rifle and pistol. It's exceedingly annoying to be the one that has to do something for your team when no one else is. But in the end, there's not much I or anyone else can do about these players but endure. On the bright side when I do launch a "one man army" to take an objective and it's successful, I feel like I've accomplished something great and that none of the headless chicken scrubs could have done this. MORS SIVE GLORIA! (Death Or Glory!).
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    grrlpurple wrote: »
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Omfg I hate blueberries

41 kills later and match nearly won I accidentally hold x instead of pressing it to reload my shells in the heat of the moment.
    Before I can even press x to hop back in some idiot blueberry takes my tank and refuses to get out even after I use the commorse to tell him to get out; getting the reply "negative".

Guy was 12-9 as a medic and literally only got one kill with my tank before the game finished.

Yeah thanks 'bro'

I guess you were more useful to the team taking my tank whilst I go MVP and had most flags capped and defended only dying because you stole my tank and what good is a c93 carbine vs a BAR

~

What moments in battlefield have you wished you could reach through your moniter/tv and sort out an issue?

So a random player saw an empty seat and took it? Is that the issue? Should the seat have your name on it? I understand the frustration at your mistake but think your reaction is a bit harsh.

The fact he got the "negative" response made me chuckle a little.
  • Ploodovic
    925 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you want to punch someone, just because they took your toy, then maybe you should do something else for a while. Go outside, take a walk. Listen to some music.

Then you can come back and get the final kills for the medal. Easy.

And you can also take comfort in that they changed the requirement for the medal, it used to be “get 25 kills as a tanker. Outside the tank”. You couldn’t use any vehicle or stationary weapon, you had to get the kills as infantry. Now THAT was frustrating.
  • DingoKillr
    2436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I had 2 yesterday. On a SAA after taking out 5 planes some troll decides to throw smoke grenade on me stand in front and tells me to get off the SAA because it was his.

Then approaching a flag from the base of a hill thinking the guys behind me would cover me. No the enemy crest the hill kills before I have a chance to see him.

• olavafar
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    1st to OP. I don't see your problem here. You needed 3 kills and got 41 so all should be fine. You screwed up with that x button and it was just luck someone in your team took it and not the enemy.

On the subject: Not very often I must say but there are those matches when the team gets a train, manages to close a good part of the 100 ticket gap before the train really gets into action (the 'team suck because it does not carry me to a win'-guys left and were replaced by better players) and the match turns really tight but the train driver decides that the train is not going to help at all and typically put itself between two flags we already own on our part of the map instead of pushing for that flag that would turn the game.

I don't want to punch anybody but I'd like to reach through the screen and press the 'w' key...
  • mad3hojo
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You never take a mans tank, that's just plain rude. But seriously, I don't tank in BF1 but I do in BF4 and that is insanely frustrating (especially when I run medic, hop out and revive teammates, then some blueberry that's 0-1000000000000000 gets in my tank and it insta explodes killing our entire team and giving the enemy the win!!! GD blueberry c&%^'s)
  • StJames0024
    mad3hojo wrote: »
    You never take a mans tank, that's just plain rude. But seriously, I don't tank in BF1 but I do in BF4 and that is insanely frustrating (especially when I run medic, hop out and revive teammates, then some blueberry that's 0-1000000000000000 gets in my tank and it insta explodes killing our entire team and giving the enemy the win!!! GD blueberry c&%^'s)

Lol
  • rock1obsta
    3738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Omfg I hate blueberries

Yeah thanks 'bro'

~

Those type of players should be forced to turn in their Xbox for unacceptable d-baggery.