Mammoth gun and sydicate

kyle_mason90
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Looking for players to help me with getting the mammoth and syndicate guns

Comments

• PotatoKilr
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Every time I've tried to get the syndicate, everyone agrees on an order to unlock it for everyone, and all 3 times I was chosen last, and all 3 times everyone left when it was my turn to "get" it.

I'd be happy to help. I have the mammoth, m1, and m1903. I play on Xbox One and my gamertag is PotatoKilr.
  • gateway327
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i help u i have it all last holy fury
  • skipperdog106
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's it hard to get ?id wouldn't mind getting it myself
  • kyle_mason90
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The syndicate gun kind of is
  • Mo0098
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Psn : moezhdehakosh
  • skipperdog106
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Xbox skipperdog106 if you're going for it Europe time zone