Battlefield 5 will be revealed on March 15th.

wesleyvanvianen8
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Battlefield 5 has been confirmed and it will officially revealed on March 15th, 2018.

Stay updated with EA and DICE, we cannot wait to see the entire reveal!

Comments

• HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Good. Now all the "Next Battlefield" threads will go away, err i mean, get 10x worse
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield ww2?
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No wonder theyve send bf1 down the drain
  • rock1obsta
    3791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Actually, a new Battlefield has been confirmed for October by EA.

On a sidenote, MS may purchase EA, which would be good for us as gamers. Microsoft actually knows what gamers want.
  • -JR-
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Another Battlefield? No thanks...

Im buying Insurgency: Sandstorm instead.
  • rock1obsta
    3791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    -JR- wrote: »
    Another Battlefield? No thanks...

Im buying Insurgency: Sandstorm instead.

I'm with you. I'm gonna pass on this new one. They gotta learn to fix existing problems before transferring them over to the next game.
  • GenesisMD5745
    428 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    Actually misread the title as "released" rather than "revealed"...

Heh... :#

That being said, I do wonder what the next BF will be. Still hoping for WWII.
  • Vespervin
    1250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 5 has been confirmed and it will officially revealed on March 15th, 2018.

Where did you find this out?
  • rock1obsta
    Vespervin wrote: »

Where did you find this out?

Not March, October. PC Gamer has an article on it.
  • -Bl1tzTurk-
    399 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The reason why their series die so quick is because of the hurry in making new games instead of making the current game better and stable. BF1 is now out around 1.5 years and in that time they worked already on a new title...?
  • rock1obsta
    The reason why their series die so quick is because of the hurry in making new games instead of making the current game better and stable. BF1 is now out around 1.5 years and in that time they worked already on a new title...?

Yes.
    This I agree with.
    I would much rather have at least 4 years in between titles. They could (learn to) tweak it right, sprinkle in some additions over the years, and continuously polish it and make it better.

Instead, we get broken games every couple years.

For shame, Battlefield used to be my go to whenever I felt like killin people.
    Now it's just one frustration after another.
  • JWS_Widow-Maker-
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can't wait for a new battlefield game. There are a few things I would like to see incorporated in the next installment.
    1. Hardline driving mechanics- which allow you to shoot (with ease) from inside the vehicles and actually get kills.
    2. Capture The Flag!! Please bring CTF back to Battlefield.
    3. More Gore to match the brutal combat that is battlefield.

Just some thoughts, what do you guys think?

• GrizzGolf
    937 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No WW2..................................................
  • Jal-89
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GrizzGolf wrote: »

I agree. Will be 5 years since a modern combat Battlefield was released (BF4), anything but world war games in my opinion, and no super futuristic shooters either, but just my personal opinion thou.
  • Green_Scar-H
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jal-89 wrote: »
    GrizzGolf wrote: »

I agree. Will be 5 years since a modern combat Battlefield was released (BF4), anything but world war games in my opinion, and no super futuristic shooters either, but just my personal opinion thou.

Agreed
  • raptorsbattle
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Where did you get that March 15 date? And are you just using BF5 as a placeholder or is it actually going to be Battlefield 5?
  • Thumper2671
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, that's pretty rushed. Battlefield: Trainwreck Edition? Oh wait, that was Battlefield 1 haha.
  • MayorMarionBarry
    2045 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    rock1obsta wrote: »

On a sidenote, MS may purchase EA, which would be good for us as gamers. Microsoft actually knows what gamers want.

I wonder what that would mean for Playstation gamers.
  • rock1obsta
    rock1obsta wrote: »

I wonder what that would mean for Playstation gamers.

No more Battlefield, Battlefront, Mass Effect, etc.....
    Better start snappin up those Xbox ones....lol
  • Vespervin
    1250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If Microsoft did purchase EA I am sure that their games will still be on other consoles. They'd lose all the money they could make on PlayStation and would receive backlash of epic proportions, worse than when they announced that the Xbox One would always require an internet connection. I would instead expect timed exclusivity.