Weekly BF

Server browser for ps4 help

misisipiRivrRat
847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Hey guys,
Lately whenever I fire up bf1 and go to server browser to find a match everything is reset and it's becoming frustrating. So I go into the settings and change to Conquest , Frontlines , and Operation's. Also select all maps and select all of the available slots, even empty and only 5 servers are found. I have never had this problem until recently.
Just now I set up my server option's did a search but only three servers popped up. Close out of the game , restart and everything is reset. Now there are servers to go through but all types are in there.

Comments

• PhantomDJ
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Confirmed. Seems to a problem with online play on the PS4 at the moment.
  • dcs500
    1441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fairly common to see no or very few servers, just keep hitting L3 refresh and new games will come up as people leave them.