Macro input detected

Reamon2
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Hi there after the last update i have the Warning screen in my right Macro input detected my game froze for 5 sec and then i can go on for 15 sec and then froze again with the sama massage
I have a Razer deathadder elite mous and i have uninstalled everything i dont have even macros instald.
even a other mous wil not word even an differend keyboard won't work.
So please Help... What can i do

greetings Reamon

Comments

• Reamon2
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Reamon2 wrote: »
    Hi there after the last update i have the Warning screen in my right Macro input detected my game froze for 5 sec and then i can go on for 15 sec and then froze again with the sama massage
    I have a Razer deathadder elite mous and i have uninstalled everything i dont have even macros instald.
    even a other mous wil not word even an differend keyboard won't work.
    So please Help... What can i do
    I have reinstall the game alson still the same:(

greetings Reamon

• gitblameyourself
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm also getting this with the new update when using Synergy to share my mouse between PCs (Using Windows as a Client). This "Macro" detection seems to be terribly untested, there are a lot of people that have this issue now with different input devices. https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamController/comments/7thbql/could_be_goodbye_to_battlefield_1_for_us/
  • D5RAT
    1999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is brilliant news
  • Mysterythetiger
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having the same issue using a Logitech MX5 but only when throwing grenades (tied to mouse button 3, thumb). Never used a macro in my life, never will. Strangely enough, if I change to button 4 I don't get the message. Weird stuff going on, but it's a good thing if they try to stop macro users.
  • wC0ZbyvipM7
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2018
    So yeah let's just (Profanity removed by EA_Lanna. Please don't curse or swear as per the BF Forum Rules!) everyone that maps keys to their mouse. that's cool
    not only does using the button i have mapped on my mouse to use MMB lock up my movement and mousecontrol, but so does MY ACTUAL MMB.

Why did i even come back to play this game.
    it's going to take them a month for any hotfix to be pushed out.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It might just needs some adjustments.
    Bit, rather some complaints about that then the macro abusers.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2012 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having the same issue using a Logitech MX5 but only when throwing grenades (tied to mouse button 3, thumb). Never used a macro in my life, never will. Strangely enough, if I change to button 4 I don't get the message. Weird stuff going on, but it's a good thing if they try to stop macro users.

I have the G502 and have bound keys 3 and 4 to thumb buttons using the Logitech tool. No issues yesterday.
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018
    I have a Razer Tartarus v2 and a UTechSmart Razer Naga clone.

Both devices come with macro capability, but I had no issues at all yesterday, either on my laptop or desktop. I've made significant changes to the default mapping, but I haven't made any macros.
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have “m” (for large map) and no problems here.
  • Mysterythetiger
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I have the G502 and have bound keys 3 and 4 to thumb buttons using the Logitech tool. No issues yesterday.

It might be down to actual hardware issues. Testing today gave the same result (message pop up and get freez) when using button three on the mouse. However, when using any of the other buttons the message doesn't come up. I think the microswitch on button 3 (in my case) might just be worn from many hours and years of use and gameplay.
    If so, the switch might not "bounce back" as fast as it should and producing a "tripple click" or something, hence producing the macro warning in game. What is strange is that it's not been there before, which mean they implemented something looking for it with the latest patch.... Who knows, maybe it's a part of fighting cheats/anticheat and then I'm all for it.

• Denisa_Rowen
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have a naga and i bind G(grenade) to one of the side buttons of teh mouse....and it gives me this error, if i unbind it the erorr is gone
    SERIOUSLY, DICE?
    NOW I CANT BIND MY KEYS TO MY MOUSE?
    W T F IS THIS?
  • Denisa_Rowen
    311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have a Razer Tartarus v2 and a UTechSmart Razer Naga clone.

Both devices come with macro capability, but I had no issues at all yesterday, either on my laptop or desktop. I've made significant changes to the default mapping, but I haven't made any macros.

On your razer if u bind G to a side key, doe sit still works?
    On mine it gives me error, please respond?
    If i unbind the key from my mouse is all good, if i bind it give ingame error (the G keybind)
    If i use F or E is ok, but if i bind G it gives error (Razer Naga)
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    have you tried assigning a different key other than "G" in game & assigning it to your troublesome mouse button to see if that makes a difference?
  • Denisa_Rowen
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    have you tried assigning a different key other than "G" in game & assigning it to your troublesome mouse button to see if that makes a difference?
    Yeah it works with any other button i asisgn but g, if i put the melee attack it works for example, or if i put to swap to gadget also works, if i choise G for grenade it doesnt :(((
    /angryface
  • glotzenoff
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    i HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY MX mASTER mouse:
    jUST DEISTALL THE software of Logitech (Option) . Than its running without Makro-Input
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    IG-Calibre wrote: »
    Yeah it works with any other button i asisgn but g, if i put the melee attack it works for example, or if i put to swap to gadget also works, if i choise G for grenade it doesnt :(((
    /angryface

what I mean is assign grenades to say the "p" key in game, than assign P to your MMB, does it then work?
  • BBWallinator
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I got this with a standard microsoft mouse .. no macros.. melee is bound to the third mouse button. It happened when a pressed 4 to switch to a grenade on my keyboard .. which is the stock binding.. and the error popped up. this thread shows they are working on it. https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/7u20ww/macro_input_detected_with_logitech_mouse_software/?st=jd3dddqy&sh=226b92ee

Wall
  • fortress66
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2018

almost all of my g502 buttons are bound keys and no problem.
  • TheEvilPi
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I can not put in words what this goddamn patch means to me. I have a disability that disallows me to use some of my fingers, therefore I use macros to be even able to play this game. Not a single macro is working anymore . I will resort to profanity now: **** EA.

You start to listen to all the goddamn noobs running around buying your game in a sale for 10 bucks? I paid a **** 100€ for this **** and get shafted as a long time player. **** you.
  • D5RAT
    1999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TheEvilPi wrote: »
    I can not put in words what this goddamn patch means to me. I have a disability that disallows me to use some of my fingers, therefore I use macros to be even able to play this game. Not a single macro is working anymore . I will resort to profanity now: **** EA.

You start to listen to all the goddamn noobs running around buying your game in a sale for 10 bucks? I paid a **** 100€ for this **** and get shafted as a long time player. **** you.

what macros do you use? I know this is bad for some people but I can see why they did it .The use of autoaim,no recoil,autospot,uniform colour changers have become the new legit hacks and it ruins the game for many