In a queue on my own server !

UnderseaAcademic
272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
After the last patch i have to join a queue on my own server i have rented, anyone else ?

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1499 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Does that mean your server was full?
  • UnderseaAcademic
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yes, but as the server owner i normally just joined straight away, Also now it looks like it stuck on conquest on 24 players only wth ? cant get it back to 64 players

• UnderseaAcademic
    Anyone got any ideas ? Been in contact with EA help on the phone and they said they cant reset or restart the server so im screwed :-)
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You will get it back to 64 when the server is empty. There where times that server admin was gone for a moment , at that moment yuou probably tried to join. Or eas the queue 10, then everybody gets blocked who is number 11.
  • UnderseaAcademic
    AH ok thanks, i updateed the info and maps when it was empty, sorted now, thanks again
  • HonorguyXNL
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sadly there is no aggressive join like we had before. We even encountered moments where we had to respond on a cheater report and we couldn't enter the server to use our admin tools. Reason? 10 in queue and 4 people in spectator mode. We couldn't do anything...
  • CrashCA
    852 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ah.. the "improved" player experience
  • Axlerod1
    1336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It has to be fair for everyone "improved player experience". You own the server but get put in que like everyone else.
  • CedarOfLebanon
    596 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    it says you are in queue but in reality it gets you in the server right away once someone leave the server
  • CrashCA
    852 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So he is in queue !