Disconnecting from servers

angel99pr
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I would like to know why out of nowhere I'm always getting disconnected from the server saying lost connection to server I am not playing on Wi-Fi I'm playing with the internet cable I have 300mbps, yesterday January 31st I got disconnected at least 8 times in a 4-Hour gaming section and today February 1st I also got disconnected at least 7 *every time I'm playing operations it happens I was just wondering is anyone else is having the same issues

Comments

• angel99pr
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sorry I'm driving and I'm doing the text to speech and it says internet cable what I was trying to say is I'm using the Lan cable
  • H3rr_Trigg3r
    332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe your router or modem is going bad? I was having constant disconnects hardwired about 2 months ago. My router was going out. I went and bought a new one and haven't had a problem since.
  • Mojocarlos
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have similar issues. Seemingly nothing wrong with the internet (and I have a new router), the PSN network test shows good speed, log into a bf1 server showing all green bars, initially latency is reasonable <40ms then during the game can find myself completely disconnected from EA servers or start get latency warnings with all sorts of high numbers.... 1000's, 5000's, even 9000's. Big numbers makes it unplayable. Sometimes I hang in there to see if it recovers, mostly it doesn't. Doesn't matter the time of day, happened to me this morning at 8am. Shouldn't be congestion issues at that time.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    EA servers down again... It's not just you bud. Just got kicked offline again failure to connect to EA server error. This has been going on a lot lately. They need to get their crap working right if they want to charge people to play. No excuse for this. Do regular server maintenance already.
  • PhantomDJ
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Happened to me as well. Two times tonight, so far.

Edit: Just happened again, plus i just remembered it happened this afternoon as well.

last disconnect 10:02 PM Pacific time
    Post edited by PhantomDJ on
  • Airborne_Creed17
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm assuming when you get disconnected you don't keep your stats from that game. Happened to me about 10 times tonight.
  • antelopeslr5000
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah, me too. I'm getting disconnected about every 20 minutes (playing Conquest). Can't even finish a game.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm assuming when you get disconnected you don't keep your stats from that game. Happened to me about 10 times tonight.
    Yeah, me too. I'm getting disconnected about every 20 minutes (playing Conquest). Can't even finish a game.

When you say disconnected do you mean completely off line? That is what is happening to me. 3 times now. 10:00 est 12:00 est and now 1:00 eastern time. Then won't let me log back in to EA servers.
  • xvxnx
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

When you say disconnected do you mean completely off line? That is what is happening to me. 3 times now. 10:00 est 12:00 est and now 1:00 eastern time. Then won't let me log back in to EA servers.

I cant connect to the EA servers as well. 130am est
  • kampkaos_420_
    xvxnx wrote: »

I cant connect to the EA servers as well. 130am est

Oh I'm connecting.... bets on a 2 am crash again? Better play small modes to get to finish a round.
  • xvxnx
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Interesting, thanks for the update. Ill try again soon.
  • angel99pr
    Maybe your router or modem is going bad? I was having constant disconnects hardwired about 2 months ago. My router was going out. I went and bought a new one and haven't had a problem since.

I just got the new Netgear nighthawk router last week because the one I had was bad
  • angel99pr

That's about the same for me on operations
  • angel99pr

You don't and is messed up if you're having a good game
  • angel99pr
    PhantomDJ wrote: »
    Happened to me as well. Two times tonight, so far.

Edit: Just happened again, plus i just remembered it happened this afternoon as well.

last disconnect 10:02 PM Pacific time

Is getting really bad,I didn't have this issues with Bf4 it Hardline
  • angel99pr
    EA servers down again... It's not just you bud. Just got kicked offline again failure to connect to EA server error. This has been going on a lot lately. They need to get their crap working right if they want to charge people to play. No excuse for this. Do regular server maintenance already.

I'm with you on that one
  • angel99pr
    Mojocarlos wrote: »
    I have similar issues. Seemingly nothing wrong with the internet (and I have a new router), the PSN network test shows good speed, log into a bf1 server showing all green bars, initially latency is reasonable <40ms then during the game can find myself completely disconnected from EA servers or start get latency warnings with all sorts of high numbers.... 1000's, 5000's, even 9000's. Big numbers makes it unplayable. Sometimes I hang in there to see if it recovers, mostly it doesn't. Doesn't matter the time of day, happened to me this morning at 8am. Shouldn't be congestion issues at that time.

That's the time I play every day but Tuesday was really bad for me with the error Bs
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EST 2am, got kicked offline every 15mins or so, probably because the routine maintenance?Cause I don’t find as many sever as before.
  • kampkaos_420_
    Well I guessed it.. 2:05 am eastern time kicked again. I don't get many days off work so when I do I like to play late, but this is killing my buzz. Is no one on call at this time to prevent continuous crashes? Something is up. What are they doing lol?

I would settle for a 24 hr down time for maintenance to prevent ongoing issues. Do it once a month and keep it rolling smooth.
  • IamSoSorry59
    161 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got 2 times yesterday also in OPS . the points and killings did at up . The stars and the medals did not show up while playing.