Disconnecting from servers

2»

Comments

• Prep768
    3429 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have you tried the......
    majestic campaign?
    ...... Lol, tried sneaking a round or two in and, low & behold it "appears I'm offline" .

No!

Do not tell me this, I'm online. I've checked.

The message should read......
    we take pride in our servers being as reliable as a cheesecloth condom and struggle to organise functions in breweries that result in people getting drunk. Please be patient whilst we try and resolve the situation but you'll probably figure it out before we do anyway.

Now forced to sit here and listen to the wife's Vanderpump Rules.

Not a happy chappy
  • dcs500
    1406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I briefly lose connection every time it starts raining. True story.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2018
    Prep768 wrote: »
    Have you tried the......
    majestic campaign?
    ...... Lol, tried sneaking a round or two in and, low & behold it "appears I'm offline" .

No!

Do not tell me this, I'm online. I've checked.

The message should read......
    we take pride in our servers being as reliable as a cheesecloth condom and struggle to organise functions in breweries that result in people getting drunk. Please be patient whilst we try and resolve the situation but you'll probably figure it out before we do anyway.

Now forced to sit here and listen to the wife's Vanderpump Rules.

Not a happy chappy

Gave it a break. Can't finish a game at this point. I'm trying out this killing floors 2. Lol keep trying to spot lol

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/135393/battlefield-1-server-maintenance-02012018#latest
  • Russian_Blue1
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA servers down again... It's not just you bud. Just got kicked offline again failure to connect to EA server error. This has been going on a lot lately. They need to get their crap working right if they want to charge people to play. No excuse for this. Do regular server maintenance already.

^^^^^^^
    This.....

My router is about 1 month old.. haven't had any disconnection issues until last night.
  • Ronin9572
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    All the NA servers crashed at one point last night. Than tried to get back on only to have the game tell me I'm offline. Really well if I'm offline I couldn't do much with my PS4 at all...and yes I was able to get back into some matches, but it took awhile for servers to fill up. Thanks EA for this wonderful update! There will be problems for weeks now. Smh
  • II0N3II
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve had the same issues as well. I’m also hard wired direct to my router. This last update has made it more unstable. It’s starting to remind me of bf4 when it was first released.

One thing that I have noticed was a couple times I was disconnected I was on the tank when there were no tanks available. I think it’s a new feature to customize your tanks. I’ve been disconnected twice out of the probably 6 times. Could be a coincidence but prehaps it’s a bug. Haven’t really purposely tested it.
  • angel99pr
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    With the new update you do get to customize your tanks and planes while you wait for them to Spawn
  • Pravoslavier
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I get disconnected from EVERY session after 10-20 min of gameplay. HELP!
  • Hoody1984
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same here. That is happening since the last update.
  • Saber256
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Same here
  • wetnburnt
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    contacted EA and they suggest I use Portforward, this is an app that costs $35 and they suggest it will make the connection stronger?
    Why would I pay more money for a fix that they are aware of???????
    Get your **** together EA and Origin.....
  • dcs500
    1406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wetnburnt wrote: »
    contacted EA and they suggest I use Portforward, this is an app that costs $35 and they suggest it will make the connection stronger?
    Why would I pay more money for a fix that they are aware of???????
    Get your **** together EA and Origin.....

An app? You can port forward yourself, just google port forwarding BF1, its just a case of copying some number into your router.
  • oxi_lu
    84 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Not often, but it happens... Should been used to it from BF1 though