AutoBalance e Vips Does not work

COBRA-KABANNA
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
In the last update, you have added a function concerning auto-balancing. but I would like to point out that it does not work. in my servers I have seen games with differences of 10 players between the two teams.

VIPS are not privileged to enter and stand in line for hours, please explain how the VIPS system works?

Are you still working on it? Are you aware of the fact that it does not work?

Comments

• NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2018
    1day before the 30ja18 patch batttlefield had a live feed on twitch about the patch they said the mid-round balancer is postponed 1 month. It needed work. So the setting for now is just a placeholder.

Vip I just tested with my 6pcs and 6accounts (that I use to fill servers). There was a queue of 5 on my rsp server , and put 4 idlers in the queu, non of them are admin.

Pc3 (NOvip) became queue 6 // pc4 (vip) queue 7 // pc5 (NOvip) became queue 8 // pc6 (vip) queue 9 , as soon as 1 player left pc 3 stayed as queu 6 and pc 4 went from queue 7 to laoding in , maybe you want 1 VISUAL step in between : queue 7 > queueu1 > loading in, but in that case many others of the 8 in queue have to also then have their number changed for example the player in queu 3 would suddenly see he is number 4 in queue which is indeed the truth because of the vip that came in behind him but now in front of him, but it is ok as it is now it just works that is all that matters.

And as soon as a 2nd guy left pc6 went in so pc 3 and 5 where still in queue after that (the 2 non vips), the 2 vips got in. p.s. Ofcourse pc6 went from visual queue 9 to visual queu 8 when vip1 went in that can look a little bit confusing for that 2nd vip.
  • Rombibombii
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    While the system gets explained incredibly difficult above VIP works as follow

You enter queue just like everyone else. Someone leaves and you suddenly are loading in. Unless there are more VIPs in queue.

Autobalancer, while the mid-round balancer is postponed, the pre-round balancer never worked properly and never will I suppose. Don't get your hopes up for the mid-round one.
  • CrashCA
    1008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Working balancer coming SOON™
  • -Antares65z
    1637 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to know when Custom servers are going to show back up in the browser with default filters.
  • Jaskaman
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    VIP queue list doesn't work at all for BF1 (PC). We have now 25 members in our VIP queue list, no one joins server before queue is empty. Tested many times. But when I add person to Moderator list, vip queue is working.
    If you add persons to Moderator list, they enter the server when someone leaves server, there is no autokick.
    VIP queue list bug has been reported since May, but it's still not working.
    We also had 2nd server for testing VIP queue and it didn't work with that too.
    If some servers has working vip queue list, I would like to know how it's possible because it has never worked with us unless member is an Moderator.

Mid round balancer is not turned on, but it should have been working since January patch.
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Jaskaman wrote: »
    VIP queue list doesn't work at all for BF1 (PC). We have now 25 members in our VIP queue list, no one joins server before queue is empty. Tested many times. But when I add person to Moderator list, vip queue is working.
    If you add persons to Moderator list, they enter the server when someone leaves server, there is no autokick.
    If some servers has working vip queue list, I would like to know how it's possible because it has never worked with us unless member is an Moderator.

Mid round balancer is not turned on, but it should have been working since January patch.

Do not waiste energy on this remark , vip is working fine, like I tested and rreplied on this topic at 7feb18.
  • NL73schietdammer
    While the system gets explained incredibly difficult above VIP works as follow

You enter queue just like everyone else. Someone leaves and you suddenly are loading in. Unless there are more VIPs in queue.

Autobalancer, while the mid-round balancer is postponed, the pre-round balancer never worked properly and never will I suppose. Don't get your hopes up for the mid-round one.

You mean I showed and described step for step how I tested the system so the devs can decide if I did the test in a good way.
  • Jaskaman
    647 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Jaskaman wrote: »

Do not waiste energy on this remark , vip is working fine, like I tested and rreplied on this topic at 7feb18.

Don't waste time on this man's comments, it doesnt work.
    We have been testing it every day in our 52 members since VIP list was added, it only works with server admin and moderators.
    Every day we can see it does not work in our server or in any of our temporary servers we had. Our members can confirm this so please stop this man...
    Post edited by Jaskaman on
  • CrashCA
    1008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Turn it down, very little works as expected in this game. We should be used to it by now.
  • Jaskaman
    edited February 2018
    VIP should be fixed now, today's patchnotes:
    RSP – Fixed an issue where queuing VIPs would not bump a player from the game (looking into addressing this for admins).

We tested it and our members got VIP first time ever after May from VIP list. It's not 100% but better than before (since none of us joined ever from VIP list before anyone else).
    Post edited by Jaskaman on