Server keeps reverting to status "Pending" and it's not visible to players

Comments

• Cuti_Simmone
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    *removed content*
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • -Antares65z
    1670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    removed

When the Custom servers became visible in the browser with default filter settings a few months ago, this developed a lot of new rental server business for EA. I saw lots of new servers come on line that I hadn't seen before. Then EA pulls the plug on those custom servers showing up in the browser. Betcha a lot of them would be interested in joining your cause.
    Post edited by StarscreamUK on
  • Jaskaman
    671 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Same problem but server does not need to be empty, now we have 2 guys at server, server has disappeared and no one can join there. No one sees it but If I log out and configure, it will be open again...
  • StarscreamUK
    7340 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Game forums are not the place to declare legal intent nor to call for people to join your cause. Further discussion regarding legal action will only lead to one thing, and I'd rather not go down that route as this is an open issue.
  • CrashCA
    1097 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A status update would be appreciated on this "open issue"
  • StarscreamUK
    7340 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    CrashCA wrote: »

QA are investigating.
  • karnak07
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    sorry for the lack of confidence, but this (for example): https://www.bftracker.com/view.php?id=4678 has been "QA invetigating" since November 2017. and today, february 2018, nothing news :s
  • -Antares65z
    1670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA wrote: »

QA are investigating.

EA needs to take a lesson in providing better customer service. They fail to acknowledge via communication with their customers that there is a problem and that they are working on it. Not even their customer service is aware of the problem. Somebody on these forums has to threaten legal action in order to get any sort of acknowledgement from EA, which came through a Moderator, that they are aware of this problem. What about custom servers disappearing from the regular browsers? They were there for TWO MONTHS, during which time many people chose to pay money to host a server with custom settings. Then EA pulls the plug on them showing in the regular browser and those new customers are now screwed and have empty servers because they're very difficult to find. Where is the acknowledgement about the status of custom servers and browser issues? Should we assume that they're gone for good? Or does EA just want to keep milking money out of us and let us hope that they reappear in the standard browser?

We know Braddock is reading these forums. He closed the mega cheat thread yesterday. How come he hasn't provided an update on RSP?
  • karnak07
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    we must be honest. at least this problem seems to have solved ;)
  • -Antares65z
    karnak07 wrote: »

How about the problem where empty servers change maps and game modes on their own? My server has so far this morning (it's empty) has changed from Grappa Conquest to Lupkow Pass (Supply Drop) back to Grappa and then to Volga River. I just rebooted it, lets see if it continues to change.
  • karnak07
    karnak07 wrote: »

How about the problem where empty servers change maps and game modes on their own? My server has so far this morning (it's empty) has changed from Grappa Conquest to Lupkow Pass (Supply Drop) back to Grappa and then to Volga River. I just rebooted it, lets see if it continues to change.

I have not encountered this problem. for now. Fortunately
  • -Antares65z
    Looks like in fixing this problem, they re-created the problem where the server is stuck on showing full 64/64[1]. This happened yesterday evening and eventually emptied the server on a Saturday night.
  • sean_c_roberts
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Problem SEEMED to be done but is back (at least for our server) as bad as ever. C'mon, EA\Dice, what's up with all the issues\bugs?
  • karnak07
    Problem SEEMED to be done but is back (at least for our server) as bad as ever. C'mon, EA\Dice, what's up with all the issues\bugs?

yes. the problem seemed solved. but today it has reappeared
  • Jabbajaws77
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its not resolved, I have had 4 tickets raised with support and they have no idea what the issue is. Their resolution was to expire my current server and issue a new server.

Funnily enough the exact same issue is happening again on the new server.

Set up up, save the config, runs for a little while then switches back to PENDING, wash and repeat.

I am raising another ticket now but they have advised this is NOT an known issue and they need T2 to investigate.

I am surprised after reading all the other people having the same issue that their chat support are advising this is unknown still.

We already had to cancel 2 of our 4 servers for crashes and issues looks like it will be down to 1 server for us now :(
  • cwarrent
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem for us. The server has had the stuck in limbo state for a few weeks but the last 24-48 hours it's been pending for very long periods!
  • CrashCA
    1097 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    "improved player experience" coming SOON™
    Unbelievable
  • BillBailey0
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Add the EBS server to the list, this might explain why lately we can hardly populate it.
  • Neox255
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    Yeah same for our clan server - keeps disappearing from everyone's favorite list. Server also randomly crashes and all that EA support can come up with is we will "restart the server". Seems like its their answer to everything but it hardly resolves anything. Seriously loosing patience with all these issues.

Maybe they will fix the issue/s sometime SOON.
  • EntraVenuS
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah right.. you may as well stuff hedgehogs up ya ****.. it's not gonna get fixed anytime soon . They do not care !!!