Server keeps reverting to status "Pending" and it's not visible to players

1235»

Comments

• Cuti_Simmone
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How dare they remove my comment!

I made a statement as a server payer that we should at least get at least a 1 month extension or credit for the lack of support!
    it's funny how when there was a bug and it gave away free battlepacks it got fixed over night!!! but our server that WE PAY FOR don't show up it's a non-issue and my post gets deleted!!!

Simmi
  • StarscreamUK
    7172 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Actually you didn't. I removed it as you made a statement of legal intent to gather support for a class action lawsuit. That was removed as this forum is not a place for you to discuss legal action. That's exactly why I dare to remove it.
  • Cuti_Simmone
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Actually you didn't. I removed it as you made a statement of legal intent to gather support for a class action lawsuit. That was removed as this forum is not a place for you to discuss legal action. That's exactly why I dare to remove it.

Yes, in hope someone would do the right thing! An extras months rental would be nice for us that have suffered in the last 6 months with server issues!

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    O
    Can someone tell me what, `Please keep in mind that we can grant you wit the time you lost since the issue started` into English?

And what is, `We cannot offer you with this option?`

And, finally, don`t tell me that you *can`t* refund the server, you just don`t want to...

Certainly.
    Any time you have lost on the server can be granted, extending the period you have.

That means they can't offer you a refund.

As far as can't and won't, that's something you'd have to argue with them.

Thank you for answering, I did understand the answers, my question was rhetorical, and mostly intended to demonstrate that the customer support that EA is providing is easily able to be considered subpar. The lack of basic English fluency demonstrates this.
  • StarscreamUK
    7172 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Yes, in hope someone would do the right thing! An extras months rental would be nice for us that have suffered in the last 6 months with server issues!

Nobody on the forum can give you that, the only people who could grant that would be EA game advisors.

• CrashCA
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And they will not ! Can not believe this is not fixed yet, oh wait sadly can believe that. This should have as much priority as the recent stutter issue.
  • Axlerod1
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's only been a year and a half. It takes to to make fixes. It is coming "SOON".
  • CrashCA
    952 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SOON™
  • Nateoxide
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is happening to my servera today still cant get aussie gaming 1 and 3 to come out of the pending status.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12326 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited August 2018
    @Nateoxide
    I would usually recommend creating a new thread as you had necro'd this one from Feburary.

However, As this is a more serious issue I will overlook this.