This is why I no longer play BF1

HyLite
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Yeah, yeah I know you don't care!
This is aimed at Dice/EA: Severe lag and frames dropping. Unpopulated servers in my area, Los Angeles, California. Look at BF1 population history for PC since Nov, 2016 to the present: 80% loss. You really screwed the pooch this time.

Comments

• PopsicleStealer
    1206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Np, go back to minecraft.
  • Sed1Tion
    329 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Np, go back to minecraft.

I wish 80% of players would...
  • MassacreO_O
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Go back to Micky Mouse Clubhouse.
  • modjo
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Garbage game.dice ea programers are **** and stupid.ugly fat high cracked garbage kids no brain unable to fix a game.dye all from cancer morons.stop buyng ea games
  • Knuckl3_Dragger
    919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So let me get this straight, you're saying that since 2016 the game's population has gone down? Wow ! This is amazing news !!! A video game going down in population as it gets older?? Incredible !!!!!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    8278 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    @modjo
    There is a difference between voicing your frustrations and being abusive.

You chose the latter after already being warned for it in the past.

If this behaviour continues, It will almost certainly lead to time away.

• -Bl1tzTurk-
    392 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Its almost crazy that so many people from PC community still plays this game (including myself). The game for the console's are for everybody the same while the majority of the PC community have trouble with FPS etc. etc.

I mean it cant be good and flawless for a couple of people and garbage for the rest of the people. Why is it always so hard to get Battlefield games stable on the PC? We can understand that its a big game with high CPU stress but we live in 2017 and most system must run this game stable. The graphics are not that amazing. For my graphics card (RX480) it most not be a problem. But still everything feels so choppy, laggy, stuttery, sluggishy etcy etcy...

• D5RAT
    1914 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    modjo wrote: »
    Garbage game.dice ea programers are **** and stupid.ugly fat high cracked garbage kids no brain unable to fix a game.dye all from cancer morons.stop buyng ea games

Wow . I hope your PC dies of overvoltage . your post is vile even for a PC forum
  • modjo
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Dude better tell your team from dice ea that the game its broken:fps drops sttuter lag broken hit reg why people from dice are so stupid and unable to fix a game after 1_year.
  • VESPA5
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Meanwhile, Destiny 2's player base has dwindled after only less than half a year since launch. I'm not going to make like a gambling addict in denial and say "what problems?" At this point at the game's current condition, the only thing I can do is find another server or just play another game. Here's to hoping that Evil Empire Microsoft doesn't end up acquiring EA and Steam.
  • modjo
    @modjo

Dude better tell your team from dice ea that the game its broken:fps drops sttuter lag broken hit reg why people from dice are so stupid and unable to fix a game after 1_year.
  • Rainerdaniel
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @modjo

I'm with you man!!! After 1 year this game still is unoptimized, bad cpu usage, servers constantly crashes and suffers to run the game in 60htz ticks, Of course I won't by the new BF in release date, I will wait at least 2 years to buy!! If think all the people here must do this
  • modjo
    D5RAT wrote: »

Wow . I hope your PC dies of overvoltage . your post is vile even for a PC forum[/quotdu
    D5RAT wrote: »

Wow . I hope your PC dies of overvoltage . your post is vile even for a PC forum

Dude you are virgin fat and ugly and easy to fool.you have Ea actions? Stop suporting a greaady
  • D5RAT
    1914 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @modjo

I'm with you man!!! After 1 year this game still is unoptimized, bad cpu usage, servers constantly crashes and suffers to run the game in 60htz ticks, Of course I won't by the new BF in release date, I will wait at least 2 years to buy!! If think all the people here must do this

I disagree . I have an old i7 965x @4ghz12gb of Tri channel 1600 memory and a AMD fury . All cutting edge in its day but alas no longer . And I have few problems with the game in high preset (everything on) . Even in the worst maps it's 70+ fps but I have to admit it's dropped over the past year and I can understand why people with borderline min spec systems that ran the game ok can now not hit 60fps
  • LOLGotYerTags
    8278 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator

Dude you are virgin fat and ugly and easy to fool.you have Ea actions? Stop suporting a greaady

Still being abusive?

24 hours in the barn.

• bugdropsX
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    as much as ppl dislike EA, i dont see them doing things much different from other publishers/game dev's. aslong as microtransactions doesnt impact gameplay, im fine with it. bf1 is perfect example of it, cause u just play and u get free skins, now skins are like 4 different types for most part ok enough. gold skin, camo skin, desert camo? and the ribeyrolles, sjøgrens variants :p i do like the game developers enough, mostly dice and bioware. there isnt like a huge amount of EU servers nowdays either, but there is enough to play on full servers. and yeah sometimes cant find a decent ping server, few times, but at worst it's normally in the 100 ping range.
  • HyLite
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 5
    I'm not talking about your equipment. You've probably spent way north of $K.00. I'm talking about EA/Dice servers. Think may be they went for the low bid and it shows. Why else would my ping bounce from 23ms to +750ms during a fire fight. I'm lucky to get 1 kill per clip under conditions like that. Then there's the frame drops... Why does everything still work so well on BF4 servers but not on BF1 servers?
  • TheOnePaleHorse
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm sorry but I don't have this issues with Dice servers. I can even play on servers over seas with no issues. Do I have a higher ping? Of course but I still can'y see or feel any issues. Where are the BF4 servers compaired to the BF1 servers you are playing in?
  • -Antares65z
    1030 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    HyLite wrote: »
    Yeah, yeah I know you don't care!
    This is aimed at Dice/EA: Severe lag and frames dropping. Unpopulated servers in my area, Los Angeles, California. Look at BF1 population history for PC since Nov, 2016 to the present: 80% loss. You really screwed the pooch this time.

I play on PC and on the west coast too and there are quite a few populated west coast servers, both regular and Mixed Maps with DLC. Are you using the server browser or quick match? You need to use the browser to find them. Make sure that in the filters under available slots, you do NOT have All checked.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 5

Still being abusive?

24 hours in the barn.

Try going to the STEAM PUBG forums....THEN we can talk abusive..:)
    Being called ''fat'' there is like being farted in the face with angel-sparkles.

OT: Agree with OP, game is not very AAA