RSP UI very choppy/slow response?

Rombibombii
573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Did this issue return? The UI for the admin tools is really choppy/sluggish responding for me now. Before it was just slow, but now it barely responds at all...

Comments

• CrashCA
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have issues changing to most pages in the UI since "update"
  • -Antares65z
    1610 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Off the server, I can't get into the admin config panel, it comes back saying the Store didn't find any content.
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2018
    Off the server, I can't get into the admin config panel, it comes back saying the Store didn't find any content.

you mean "your servers" in "server browser" it should be there, but server might have gone in some deep sleepmode , that is a new bug, go there and press configure and then press update server and it is back. That is this issue https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/135496/server-keeps-reverting-to-status-pending-and-its-not-visible-to-players

Now to the UI thing, i have 6pcs and 6accounts and all are admin only 1 has major issues but even that 1 doesn't have it on server admin only it has it on all menus and also outside the server in main menu. I think i found out the problem .... long friendlist , see here https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/7u2lgs/whats_wrong_with_the_ui/ 1 of my replies , not the one where i give a link now 12 topics on the same issue.
  • Rombibombii
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Server browser is a mess too now, favourites are disappearing all the time.