[DW] The Dogs of War

Spikes_69_1thro
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited February 25
Looking for a platoon to join? Looking for some mates to run with? Looking for active players?

We are an old but still active platoon that welcomes new players on PS3 and PS4.

If you want a friendly bunch of guys to team up with and kick some *** then give us a shout.

Regardless of your rank or experience you will be welcome to join us.

Most of us have mics but not all and we are active on PS3 and PS4.

Mostly from the UK and English speaking (barely).

Check us out on Battlelog or join us in a game and say hello.

Feel free to send a friend request/msg.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/2613449858021664564/
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• tullywaylor
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DW has a nightly presence on the PS3 & 4 and were looking for recruits, but don't just apply to join. Introduce yourself in a game, send a friends request. On PSN to Spikes_69_1thro for the PS3 & tullywaylor for the PS4 with a message, Its the same platoon tho. Headset preferred and a must for the PS4, players skill rank & stats don't matter just fit in and new players are welcome,
  • BrownTWarrior
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    can i join,im pretty new to the game really but i never joined a platoon before
  • Spikes_69_1thro
    Welcome to the Dogs...
  • TyrantPL
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Hello. Can i join your platoon? I could send you a friend request and introduce myself there, but it didnt work SO i am writing here. I hope it doesnt matter
  • Spikes_69_1thro
    Sorry Tyrant. Send me a friend request and then join us for a few games. I am playing most nights so I will see you soon.
  • StubbornStatus
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What’s up guys I’m lookin for a platoon
  • Spikes_69_1thro
    For anyone wanting to join....

Send a friend request to either myself for ps3 or tully for ps4 and join us for a few games.